Beginning

💮When did it begin?
6 years ago

💮Where did it begin?
At high school

💮How did it begin?
Could never forget that Day! I noticed him while talking to my friends at the school yard. He was wearing a cap, brown leather jacket , hands in his pockets, talking and smiling .... I was so anxious back then but seeing that guy made me feel better and have a crush on him right away . My friend told me he's her neighbor and told me his Name...

💮What happened next?
I figured out that he's a friend of my brother , i never talked to him because I am a shy person and some of my friends said that he was dating a girl secretly but I couldn't get the right information About it..

💮How did you feel about it?
I was really sad even though it was just a crush but he was somehow my type. I said to myself it's okay after all it's his last year at high school while it's my first year there . After this year I will not see him again so I'll forget about all this .

💮Did you forget him after that?
I couldn't really forget about him 🥺, i was stalking him on social media....
A year later, i went with my mom to buy shoes & it was him the seller " OMG What is he doing here???" I thought to myself. He was a bit shy talking to my mom and I found him sooooo cute 🥺 .

💮 Were you Happy?
Of course I was so happy omg i still remember telling my mom that he's my crush after getting out of the Store & i was happier when I realized she liked him too .

💮So?
I didn't see him after that. But I was still stalking him on social media 😅.... &... One more year later, i figured out that he knows me...

💮How did you know that? And how does he know you?
So it was my last year at high school, at that time my sister was talking to him on social media and he asked her if she is my sister and he mentioned my name while asking. So I realized Right away that he knew me from high school as a sister of my brother 😅.

💮Did your sister help you somehow to know more about him?
Oh, not really .... I was upset but she didn't help me at all. I envied her for talking to him.
During that period, while talking about him with my mom she realized that his mom is a friend of hers since middle school. Omg i was happy she knew her ...

__________________________________________________
Hello everybody! I hope you like the beginning... It's based on a true story so I don't know if it might sound a little boring but I'm trying not to modify anything but to recite the real things that happened! Thank you for reading my story ❣️
See you in the next Chapter!