part 1

REFLECTION PAPER IN COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT SOLIDARITY AND CITIZENSHIP

                 One of the subjects I encountered in my senior high school is Community Engagement Solidarity and citizenship (CESC). This Course Focuses On The Application Of Ideas And Methods Of The Social Sciences To understand, investigate, and examine the challenges of contemporary community life. It focuses on community-action initiatives such as community engagement, solidarity, and citizenship as guided by the core values of human rights, social justice, empowerment advocacy, gender equality, and participatory development. it aims at enhancing students' sense of shared identity and willingness to contribute to the pursuit of the common good of the community. It enables a student to integrate applied social science into community action initiatives.

                  The title of this subject contains three important terms that I learned. First, community engagement also called civic engagement is active participation in your community through community service, donations, voting, and more. The second is solidarity, it emphasizes the interdependence between individuals in a society, which allows individuals to feel that they can enhance the lives of others just like other organizations and programs that have an intention of helping many poor families. Last is citizenship, it is a sense of belonging to a group in your community. Allison N. Ponce and Michael Rowe define citizenship as "the person's strong connection to the 5Rs of rights, responsibilities, roles, resources, and relationships that society offers to its members through public and social institutions."

                  Solidarity and Citizenship in the Community enriched my sense of shared identity and citizenship desire to participate in the achievement of the community's common good It gives students the opportunity to Including applied social sciences in community action programs is a good idea. This subject taught me that being in a group is a good thing. A community helps you recognize your humanity and have a better grasp of what it is to be human. what it means to be a person We require the help of others to have a deeper understanding of ourselves. Being a member of the human race is a privilege that binds us all together.

REFLECTION PAPER IN PHILIPPINE POLITICS AND GOVERNANCE

                  From a historical-institutional viewpoint, this course introduces students to the fundamental concepts and critical elements of politics and governance. It tries to explain how important characteristics of our country's political structures/institutions, processes, and interactions evolved. In the process, the learners increase their civic competency by gaining a greater understanding of their rights and obligations as individuals and members of the larger sociopolitical community. This subject introduces students to important aspects of the field. The Philippine government, as well as the processes and relationships that characterize the country's governance. This module's activities and lessons urge students to take a more holistic approach to learn. At the local, national, and global levels, political trends, concerns, and challenges are examined. It also demonstrates the advantages and disadvantages of a government and politics in the way they controlled our country

                    I've learned a lot about this subject and will pass it on to others. This topic piqued my interest eyes to see the truth in our government and politics This topic made me comprehend how government works. how they govern our country and how they make and enforce rules for their fellow citizens It motivates me to continue my studies. I'm going to take what I've learned about our government's systems and apply it to my own life. It assists me in gaining a broad understanding as a learner. I'm learning about laws, and with this knowledge, I'll be able to become a responsible citizen in my country.

                     Philippine politics and governance provide us students with essential knowledge about politics and governance, empower us with knowledge and skills, and make responsible citizens in our exercise of rights and application of what we have learned in the subject.