𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘 𝐈 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐎𝐖

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕 -

Justin as you might know hadn't been going to school for a couple days and he hasn't responded to any of my calls or texts. I hope he's okay. I need him to be okay.

I called him for the last time and sighed once he didn't pick up once again. "Hey Justin, please anwser.. im getting worried and I need to know you're alright.." I said softly and left that as a vociemail.

I was in the school bathroom as I left the vociemail and walked out. I bumped into Bryce and rolled my eyes. "Watch out!" I said annoyed and walked out if school.

I sighed and looked down at my phone, hoping Justin would respond. Wait, was his step-dad there? Fuck, fuck, fuck. All theses thought ran through my head.

I walked back into and looked at Bryce still at his locker. "Could you give me a ride?" I asked and he rolled his eyes in a annoyance. "No." He replied and I sighed.

"Fuck you too then." I said as I turned around and walked out if school again. "You know what, fuck it." I bent down and tied my shoes tightly before running to Justin's.

I fiannly made and I went to his and his mom's apartment door. I banged loudly and waited for a response. "Who the fuck is it?" I heard Justin step-dad yell.

"Just open the god damn door!" I yelled back and he opened the door. I saw Justin beaten up on the floor and I gasped. "Get the fuck out of my way."

I said as I pushed him to the side going to Justin. He groaned and left the room as Justin's mom yelled the step-dads name. "Baby.." I said softly and helped him up.

"I'm so sorry for not answering you.. he threatened to kill you if I answered an- and I couldn't let him d.. do that.." he said trying to say his words but his vocie was breaking.

"Baby, baby.. don't worry about that, okay? You're going to be okay.. i got you now" I said trying to calm him down and put him on the couch gently. "Your going to stay with me okay?"

I said and he looked at me. "Y/n.. but-" I cut him off. "No buts I'm not letting you stay here.." I said softly on the verge of crying. "You know my parents are never home and I can't stand seeing you like this.."

I said as tears came down my cheek and I sighed. "Y/n.." he said softly and held my hand softly as I was standing. "I'll go with you.. I promise, just don't cry.." he said so softly.

I sat down next to him and he wiped my tears then kissed my forehead gently. "I love you.." he said as he leaned his forehead on mine.

"I love you most.." I said softly and closed my eyes for a moment. I opened my eyes and looked at him as he looked at me. I giggled a bit and continued to look at him.

"Let's go get your stuff." I said as I got up, slowly getting him up as well. We got everything and then he went to the kitchen, grabbing the gun from the pot.

"Justin!" I said under my breath but old enough that he could here me. "It's fine, we'll be fine.." he said softly and we grabbed his bags. As we walked out he say there was no car or anything.

"How did you get here?" He asked as we began to walk to my house. "I ran here." I said with a small smile and he chuckled as he looked at me. "Really?" He asked and I nodded.

"My knight and shinning armor." He teased and I giggled. After a couple minutes of walking and talking we got to my place and put everything in my room.

"Okay, so here is the deal." I said as he sat at the edge of my bed and looked at me. "School. Tomorrow, okay?" I asked and he groaned lightly. "Pleaseeee" I said and he sighed.

"You're lucky I love you." He said and I smiled as I made my way to his lap. "So is that a yes?" I ask with a smile and he nods. "I guess so." He said with a smile and wraps his arms around me.

"Shit.. am I hurting you?" I asked and tried not to put so much weight on him. I didn't want to hurt him. He shook his head no. "You sure?" I asked and he nodded. "I promise." He said with a small smile.

"Maybe we could do something else?" He said with a small smirk and kissed me. I kissed back and my smile turned into a small smirk as well. "You're lucky i love you too." I said and went back to kissing him.
_________________________________________

( you can finsh the rest in your head <3, also like I said I've only seen season one because I just couldn't watch the other seasons but I kinda liked Justin so I decided to make a book. I know 13 reasons why is not the most popular show so I might not get as many views on this but if you do read this I hope you enjoyed! <3 )