Who Should We Blame?

Recent search history
Who is a mother? 
What's the importance of mother in someone's life? 
Why is she necessary in someone's life? 
Are mothers heart less?
What is a curse?
When do people declare someone as curse?
Why do people declare someone as curse?
Are girls burden? 
How can I not be a burden on someone?
How do people get bothered? 
How should I make people believe I am not a curse? 

Hello guys, I am Vaishnavi, haha not of course Vaishnavi Rao! So I am 16 years old.Well please don't stress your brains thinking whether I am suffering from some mental sickness after having a sneak-peek at the above search history. I will tell you everything soon, just let me wake up my boy friend and remember peeps I am gonna narrate everything I witness.

Okay so I am back after waking him up, yep he isn't sleepy head. I have freshened up and He is getting fresh. Right now I am cleaning my messy room, uh I am not non-hygienic but I was so tried last night to clean my room and sleep so I just organised my bed and slept.After he gets done with his chores I will give you guys a tour of our orphanage. He is done with his chores and even am done with cleaning the room, Oh shit! I didn't give his introduction so his name is Abhishek and he is 17 years old. Okay so it's a pure coincidence that we have names of celebrities, don't worry..We don't have Siddharth and Avneet! So  my narration will be in bold as their are gonna be conversations in between and I don't want you to get confuse. One more thing before my pov ends, Abhishek will be written as "Abhi" and My name will be written as "Vaish" Bye, will meet within few seconds again...

Vaish- Good morning once again..
Abhi- Good Morning sweet heart... 
Vaish- Abhi, she-
Abhi- Jaan (Life), you stopped me last time, I am not gonna stop this time, I swear I will kill 'em now. 
Vaish- Please calm down and just have a look at her history, she is alot disturbed so I beg you please don't. 
Abhi- huff I checked it but I think I am right this time. 
Vaish- Abhi please listen, baby needs us now. 
Abhi- hmm. 

Okay hello again, so now confused whom we both were talking about? Well she is "our" baby, our heart and everything. My sister.She is just 13 years and her name' Aaruhi, one more thing she is just mentally disturbed.She don't have any mental sickness. Right now we gotta head to her room. Sorry, can't give you a tour, maybe next time? We reached her room and knocked but didn't get any response...

Abhi- Jaan(Life), open the door please. It's me, your bhai 
Vaish- Love, open the door please. 

Oh, shit. She isn't opening. I shouldn't panic, I trust my sisso! Spare keys, ya.Spare keys is what we need now. 

Vaish- Abhi calm down, let me bring spare keys of her room. 
Abhi- haan (yes) Okay. 

I ran towards my room and took the spare keys from the almirah, locked it and ran back. I passed the keys to Abhi as my hands were shivering by now thinking some shits but I tried my best to keep my tone normal as I didn't want Abhi to get more worried. 

Vaish- Here you go Abhi. 
Abhi- Thanks jaan. 

Abhi opened the door and soon we both entered inside her room, she was lying on her bed, snuggled all to herself, breathing heavily, sweat beads on her forehead. We both looked at each other maybe for milliseconds and ran towards her. I made her sit on the bed properly and hugged her tightly, I heard her murmuring something. Aaruhi will be denoted as "Ruhi" 

ruhi- It i.s.not..my mistake. I...I am no..t a c.urs..e. 
Vaish- Shh..Calm down baby, you aren't a curse, hmm. Calm down baccha (baby) It wasn't your mistake, i know. Calm down please baby. 

Ruhi opened her eyes listening my soothing words. She looked at me and hugged me tight, crying. Whereas Abhi rushed towards the mini refrigerator to get water and we both managed to make her drink some of it.