A Dream...

"Yo Jimin ssi! Your bro's gonna bang, huh!😏" The man extends his hand to be shaken

"Hah yeah. Lol he grew up." Chim accepts his handshake.

"Where's he though?"

"Probably dolling himself up? I'll go check on him." Jimin laughs with the other.

"Lol ok."

●●●●●●●

"Hyungs, where the hell did that mf go???"

"He isn't in the make-up room either."

Hobi and Jin were supposed to help him get ready. They weren't done yet, and he vanished into thin air?

"I've called him earlier and he didn't answer."Yoongi states.

"So he isn't on call either." Joon wonders.

"Guess, I'll just call him this last time. If he doesn't pick up, he doesn't have to marry anymore. Imma just shoo all the guests away 😑" Jimin's losing it. Coz WHO TF GOES MISSING ON HIS OWN WEDDING?

____

"Hello..?"

"BEATCH WHERE TF ARE YOU?"

"I'm readying my doll."

《and me dies here. Bye world ✋😭》

"Wow!! And we're losing our shits here."

"Calm down, Jin hyung. Or you'll look old."

"Shut up."

"And what's koo doing?" Yoon.

"Blushing." He grins, as he looks at koo.

"Aaahh creeps! Anyways, get here soon."

"Yeah, Joon Hyung." Tae sighs.

"Hey wait! Can Jungkook hear us?"

"He's having the phone on my ear. So, he can clearly hear you, Hobi hyung." Tae looks up to him again and Jungkook avoids his gaze, ducking his head down, shyly.

"Hey koo! Take the phone to your ear."

"J- Jin hyung?" He asks, taking the phone away from Tae.

"Lower the volume. Don't let that beatch listen to us."

"Hey Chimm!!"

"Hmm." Koo hums. (Coz he's too *ehem* to speak 👀)

"What?? Noo babyyy"

....

"Oh- ok." Due to all the blush and the flutters, his voice is literally a whisper.

"What did they say?" Tae asks, curious.

"Hehe."

"So you won't tell." Tae pouts and koo just smiles in bunny, placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Aaaah ok. Now lemme just focus. You're literally a distraction even while focusing on you."
And koo still grinning, and 🌸BLUSHING🌸

😭🥺

Tae focuses on his baby. The love of his life. The beautiful one who he never expected to belong to him. He's shading his pretty big big doe eyes, closed for him to adore with colors. Embellishing mascara to his long lashes.
Gently caressing his hands over his soft soft cheekies, applying the facial creams to his milky skin. Playing with his fluffy hair instead of scrubbing them good. Well, it's good this way. All messy and spread. He looks /extra/ cutest.
Anyways continue...

Tae now gulping to not just dive in to kiss those plump, peachy, pink, strawberry lips while his fingers are actually to just give a touch of some baby pink to make it look dead heavenly.