The orange and the Diva

Rin's P.O.V:
I don't know what's happening to me. My heart keeps beating faster every time I see her. Who's her You may ask?, Miku, Hatsune Miku, A.K.A the Diva of the school, everyone loves her.
  "Rin!!" A voice called out my name. I looked to my right. It was my brother, Kagamine Len, the prince of the school or, how I like to say it, the banana-ponytailed idiot.
  "Rin, are you sure you're okay?" Len asked. "Yeah." I responded . He looked at me confused, "you sure?, because you keep looking at Miku?" I blushes at the sound of her name.

Len's P.O.V:
Does she think I'm stupid? It's so obvious that's she has a crush on Miku.
  I have a little plan. I pulled Rin up out of her seat.Then, being the nice brother I am, I drags her to Miku and push Rin into her. I'm such a nice brother.

Miku's P.O.V:
"huh!!!" I shouted. I opened my eyes to see, Rin!!. I felt my face turn red. Our eyes locked together. Hers eyes were blue, like the ocean, it kinda calmed me down. I then noticed Len stood behind her. Could he have pushed her into me?. After a minute or so I helped her get off of me, it's as like nothing had happened after that.

A few months later:

Rin's P.O.V:
I'm still slightly mad at Len for pushing me onto Miku. And yes I haven't forgotten about that, even though it's already February 14th, yes, Valentine's Day. I sat down at the bottom of a tree. I sighed.
  "Hey, Rin-chan" a voice called my name. I turned around to see it was,Miku. "Hello, Miku-san"I chanted happily. I let her sit next to me. "Rin-chan" she called out again but with more question in her voice. "Yea-" I got cut off my Miku kissing my cheek. "W-will you be my Valentines?" Miku asked nervously. "Sure Miku-san!".we both smiled at each other.after some time I put my head on her shoulder and fell asleep.

Miku's P.O.V
Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, did I really just do that?. Wait, ahhhhh!! she fell asleep on my shoulder. After a while I managed to calm down and fall asleep with her.

The End

Hello! Author-chan here sorry that I haven't uploaded in a while
  I hope you enjoyed this one shot
  Maybe I'll do Rinku head cannons or VOACLOID head cannons?
  Anyways, like I said I hope you enjoyed this, byeee