Seeing Red

Hey guys:)

This is my first story and I’m really excited. I’m going to try updating every week but my chapters are going to need editing. Please tell me what you think and don't sugar coat it, I want the truth and nothing but the truth ;)

My first dedication is going to MastaGiggles, my editor and friend in real life. (Just so you know, this is MastaGiggles, lol. Don't tell anyone;)

BTW-I use the app so I’m still working out how to use this :P

-~<>~-

Introduction

Finn Rider grew up on the dirty side of town. You know the side that you sometimes have to drive threw but you feel a bit grossed out when you finally drive out? Yeah, that side. He had an abusive, alcoholic father and a mother that left him at the age of 6 years. He had to keep three part time jobs and occasionally fought on the streets for money, which he dearly needed. He promised himself that when he was 13 and his father nearly killed him for the fourth time, that as soon as he could, he would escape the god forsaken shit hole that he called a home. So, after he set his goal he started earning every possible cent he could. He worked long and hard. After 4 year of doing this, he finally graduated, packed his bags and set off to a university in Australia that he got accepted to.

For seventeen long, hard years, he felt worthless. He remembers how he wanted to die. He remembered the endless pain, every time he would catch a glimpse of one of his scars. He got a gut wrenching flash of his past.

Pain was now part of him. People joked about being forever alone. In Finns heart, he felt forever alone, love to him is not real.

Finn has an admirer. She observes from afar. She knows he’s been hurt, she can feel it.

She believes everyone should have love.

What will happen when a rather shy, red headed beauty makes an entrance into Finn’s life? Can he put away his difficult painful life and finally let love in?

-~<>~-

So this is the idea, I don't know how this story is going to go, i don't have a plot. I'm just writing as i go!

Tell me what you think:)<3

Edited xx