Chapter 1

Everyone knows that Sirzechs Lucifer, the leader of underworld, was one of the strongest being in the world; he was the main reason they were able to defeat the four Satan with the help of Ajuka Beelzebub, Serafall Levitation, Falbium Asmodeus and finally Grayfia Lucifuge. Everyone in the younger generation knew this, so this should be truth right? Wrong. While it is not a total lie, it was not a total truth. They were part of that plan, but there was also one man whose power was parallel or even superior with Lord Shiva, the God of Destruction; one of the Trimurti.

No one knew the truth because he never used his full power in battle, he held back a great deal in order to enjoy the fight. Some devils also said that he is so strong that he might be the one who could obliterate 666, but he considered one of the most loyal men to the old Lucifer. He was battle hungry, ruthless and cold. He was believed to have loved battle over any other thing but this was not true. He had fallen in love with a woman. A woman that he thought was the most beautiful person in world.

The woman was none other than Grayfia Lucifuge, the Ice Queen. When he saw her for the first time, he was speechless. He slowly fell for her and in no way noticed it. As for Grayfia, she also fell for him after some time by working with him. They both were into each other but were oblivious to each other's feelings. The one who noticed and got them closer was Euclid; Grayfia's little brother. He really didn't like the fact that she loved more someone other than him, but he was happy that she found a man she deserved and a man he respected for everything.

It was none other than Naruto Uzumaki. He was the strongest devil with the power over darkness, hellblaze and full counter. There was not a single entity who could match him. In strength or in power. Grayfia did not just fall for him because of his power, but because of his devotion. He was the most dedicated person she has ever met and they loved each other more than anything did. However, fate had different plans for them.

-Line Break-

The civil war

Everyone knew that the rebellion would never be able to defeat the old Satan. However, because of Naruto, he was their shield. No matter what the rebellion did, they were unable to defeat him; either consumed by darkness, burnt by hellfire or destroyed by their own attacks. The rebel army was so tense that they did not know how they could defeat such monster. He was too powerful for them and everyone had almost lost all hope, but Sirzechs had another plan. He knew of what was Naruto's weakness, his love Grayfia. Sirzechs also wanted Grayfia but not because of love, but because of lust.

His plan was that they would attack in few days towards western front where Naruto and Grayfia were currently located and he had a pan to handle Grayfia, and the remaining three would attack Naruto to buy some time. If their plan worked, then victory was theirs.

In the next few days, they attacked the western front. However, it was much harder than they had previously thought. As they had planned, Sirzechs approached Grayfia. The battle was intense but Sirzechs final overpowered Grayfia. She was devastated. She would never see her beloved Naruto again. All she had wanted was to live rest of her life with him, but that could never happen now. She closed her eyes to accept the death, but it never came. When she open her eyes, she saw Sirzechs extending his hand. Grayfia was confused. Why was a potential enemy helping her?

When Sirzechs saw this, he explained about peace. If they win, everyone would be happy. No one would have to die, future generation would not be in constant terror and she can live with her beloved people.

Grayfia's first thought was about Naruto. How they could live together, but that also meant that she would have to betray Lucifer, their leader. However, to her, no one was more important than Naruto. She accepted Sirzechs' offer, but Sirzechs told her that she have to convince Naruto to join their side. She knew it would be extremely hard, because Naruto was very loyal to Lucifer. After all, the first Lucifer saved his life. Therefore he thought that his duty to protect the Lucifer family. Grayfia nodded her head and both she and Sirzechs started to run towards Naruto's direction.