Ab Y/n :)/The dream

The pic above is not my drawing)

Y/n m/n /L/n - Your name, middle name, Last name(If u don't have any middle name name then just ignore it)

F/c- favorite color

E/c- Eye color

D/n - Dad name

M/n - mother name

S/n - Siblings/sibling name

P/n- Pet name

en/n- enmy name

F/d - Favorite drink
. F/f- Favorite food

F/h-Favorite hobby.

(The rest is all in your imagination :)

~Third pov. ~

Y/n was a high school girl, with her amazing friends, Mikael, Rachael, and Kayla, They were Amazing friends until they left to another country, Y/n was very depressed to hear this and Couldn't deal with anything, Her parents Were always arguing nowadays and shes failing classes and shes getting bullied alot... Its like her friends were the only thing keeping in Bright, but now that its gone, Nothing, She felt empty and depressed.

"AW HEY LOOK GUYS IT EMO BITCH AHAHAHAH" One of y/ns bullies laughed, That was the last straw, After school, She went to a beach or lake and decided to drown herself, She cuffed herself to something heavy to Make sure she doesn't Swim back up, As she did she let a cry of pain then jumped in the water and slowly drowned...

"U have a 2nd chance my dear... Dont make the same mistake like i did, For i.. Will let u live, in a different world.... Pls be safe.. My grandchild.."

"Wake... Up."

Y/ns pov.

I woke up.