46'

Czar sat frozen for about five minutes, he just sat there looking at the ultrasound picture not saying anything. I'm not sure what I expected his reaction to be but it wasn't this. 

"Czar, say something." I said.

The waitress came back with my muffin and his bottle of water and placed it in front of us. He didn't even flinch he was still frozen.

"Czar." I snapped my fingers in front of his face.

He blinked a few times before turning to look up at me. "Y-you're pregnant?"

"Yes." I answered.

"And it's mine?"

I rolled my eyes, "Of course."

"I...I can't believe this. I'm going to be a dad." Slowly he began to smile. "Oh my god I'm going to be a dad!"

"Yes, yes you are." I giggled.

'I'm going to have a son!"

"Whoa, slow down. We don't know the gender yet." I said.

"Oh please, I know  it's going to be a boy."

We both laughed and I began to pick at my muffin.

"How long have you known?" He asked.

"I found out two weeks ago. I would've called you sooner but I was afraid."

"You should've called, I would've answered. This last month was hell without you, I didn't know how much I really loved you until you weren't here any more and I don't ever want to feel that again."

I looked at him with teary eyes.

"I'm sorry, it's pregnancy hormones." I said as I wiped at them.

He reached across the table and wiped my cheek for me. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." I said, my throat tighten a bit.

We continued to get caught up with each other. We went for a short walk and I told him how I would be opening my own shop soon and he was very happy. He told me how every fashion show that I had done over the last few weeks he had attended, just to see how I was doing. I couldn't deny it but I thought that was adorable. 

We were approaching a little ice cream shop, because we decided that we wanted ice cream. Well, I have decided and he just kind of agreed with me. 

"So, how is Annika?" I asked.

He shrugged his shoulders, "Well, I haven't seen her ever since she stormed out the house last month, she hasn't tried to contact any of us. I don't think she ever will."

"Really...do you miss her?" I asked.

It was his twin sister after all, they had shared the same womb together, I was sure Czar had missed her at some point. Or maybe he was still angry at her for going against him and killing their mother.

"I do miss her, but I can't worry about her any more. She's caused our family a lot of heart break." He expalned.

I silently nodded my head and we began to order our ice cream. I got a chocolate vanilla swirl and Czar  had ordered plain vanilla. We began to walk back to our cars and my feet were starting to hurt, they were already beginning o somewhat swell and my stomach was growing a little faster than what I expect, I already had a very small bump forming.

"So, when can I come by and help you pace up your things?" Czar asked as he leaned on my car.

"When we buy a new house." I said as I waited for his reaction.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm sorry Czar but I refuse to go back to that huge house. I want something smaller, something that would feel more like home, and only then will I move back in with you."

Czar rolled his eyes but opened my car door for me.

 "I'll think about it." He smirked.

"Oh whatever." I said as I slid into the seat. 

He shut the door for me and peeked his head in the window to give me a kiss. I had missed his kisses, I had missed him as a whole.

"I have some things to handle but I will be back later on tonight to visit you."

"Promise?" I asked,

"I promise."

~*~

Short and sweet! I'm back sorry for the little pause, had a little bit of writer's block going on. Anywho a new story is in the works and I was wondering would guys prefer a mystery book or a teen romance, or both in one!!! Let me know, don't forget to comment, vote, share, and follow. Until next time my lovelies.