OH MY GOSH! (EDITING the whole Story)

I'M GONNA EDIT THE WHOLE CONCEPT OF THIS STORY. I'M GONNA WRITE A BETTER ONE. I KNOW I'M A ROOKIE. BUT I REALLY WANT TO WRITE GREAT STORIES. I HAVE THE DRIVE TO PURSUE THIS CRAZY AMBITION OF MINE TO BE A WRITER. BYE FOR NOW. COZ I'LL DEFINITELY BE BACK SOON.

This is my very FIRST story here on wattpad. I hope that you will enjoy it.

NICOLE's POV

OH MY GOD! I think I'm gonna die right now. Am I dreaming? Is this for real? I can't believe it, HE is talking to me. IN MY HOUSE! and HE's sitting BESIDE me.

I slap myself, "OW that hurts."

Then HE laugh "hahaha!! you...you...haha! just slapped ...haha! yourself??? haha!" HE's laughing like there's no tomorrow. HE IS LAUGHING! HE IS SO REAL! OMG!

WHY did I just did that? WHY the hell did I just slap myself?! WHY??!! arghh! I think I'm gonna die right now. DAMN! I just humiliated myself infront of him! Think.think.think!! I need to have an excuse or a valid reason for slapping myself! argh!

"Oh..ahmm..I just ahmm...forgot something...that's why I slapped myself. That's one of my habits, when I forget something. Sorry about that." I replied nervously while biting my thumb. Yeah right. HA! HABITS?? As if he would believe that, well atleast he's laughing because of me, even if I just made myself like a crazy person infront of him, I'm still happy coz I get to see him laugh. And I get to see those CUTE dimples HE have beside those KISSABLE lips. And those blue eyes. Ooh those eyes that makes me want to stare at them forever,until the day I die.

So I know that you're asking what the hell is happening right now. Well all I can say to you is I DON"T KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON! All I know is, HE knocked on my door while I was watching THOR in the living room, you know THOR?? the movie?? Chris Hemsworth?? well if you don't know him then your life SUCKS! HA!

Oh sorry about that, hehe!! I kinda like that actor a lot and I got a little bit carried away hehe!! ANYWAY back to what I was saying about the guy, who was laughing at me. Because well, you know..I just SLAPPED MYSELF infront of him awhile ago! Can you blame me? HE just knocked on my door and I just stared at him. You can't blame me, and I mean it! Because HIM knocking on my door is like THE MOST IMPOSSIBLE thing that could EVER happen!

So...I'm gonna stop talking to you right now,so you could listen to MY story. I'm Nicole Riley and this is MY life.

-----> I know that this is short for my first chapter. I'm kinda nervous and I don't know if you would love my story. I'm still kinda new here so please bear with me. I will do my best I PROMISE! :)))