story of love vs friendship

It all started when I transfered in Bamban High School. I was 2nd year then.

I only knew few of my classmates and it was difficult for me to minggle with since I barely knew them.

I introduced myself as a simple and jolly person.

After a week I'm starting to mingle with them. I became much more confident with them. They like me for being funny. And they always want me around

One of them was lyde ragus. He became my bestfriend since then. We laugh as loud as we could when we tell jokes .. I can tell all my problems to him like love life..family problem and who I hate in school.

We have a lot in common.. Like our eating habit.. Singing in karaoke.. And we love swimming at the nearby river.

We often stay at their house for lunch. I met his parents and his sister and they are all kind to me. I slept at their house after we eat our lunch and he always wakes me up when we go to school.

He was so kind.

We also have some other friends.. And we named our group NOMADS

Leny, jomar, Marvin, marilou, princess, Joan, Christoffer, jerwin, Roche, lyde and me.

We love picnics. And we all love joke times.

One day I find myself falling for my bestfriend.and I just realized it won't work because he is a gay. One of my friend knows what I felt for my bestfriend..and she always teased me for that.

Days passed and rumors spread that I have a big crush on my bestfriend.
I found myself alone .. I don't know why everyone is avoiding me. Its like I have a bad odor. It was then that I realized that being in love with ur friend is simply cutting the line between the 2 of you.

I confront him and deny the allegation. Of course not.. Why say something so mean? How can I have a crush with my gay friend?