𝟬𝟭,first day d'éliminers

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾   |     𝟣𝗑𝟢𝟣

⸻⸻⋅☾ 🪐 ☽⋅⸻⸻

               "𝗗𝗔𝗗! Have you seen my sweater!" Clarkes panicked voiced filled the halls. The man in question who sat just down the hall in his study felt a smile break out onto his lips. He knew this would happen. It always did. Every night before the first day of school Zach would warn his daughter about leaving everything till the morning and to make sure that everything she needed for the day was out and ready to go. Of course the girl never listened. Even at the ripe age of fifteen she still ignored his advise than she would find herself cursing at her lack of preparation.

"Dad! I need help I'm gonna be late!" Her voice called again. Zach found himself glancing at his watch as he saw the time had just passed half six. He rolled his eyes. If the girl wasn't at school at least forty minutes before the bell she would deem herself late and often then most it would ruin her whole day. He would often tease her and poke fun but at the end of the day he loved that goof ball of a kid. Realising he had yet to move out of his office after another round of screams from down the hall, Zach moved at a calming pace down the hall till he reached the open door to his daughter bedroom.

He almost felt the father come out of him at how messy his girls room was. His blue eyes came up to look at the various bits of clothing scattered across the wooden floorboards of the large room. Removing his eyes from the horror scene of dirty laundry on the floor his eyes latched onto the fifteen year old girl who was searching furiously through her draws looking for that beloved sweater she called her "lucky sweater".

His smile widen when the girl finally noticed his presence.

"Dad thank god – I can't find my sweater." She said for what Zach would count the sixtieth time that morning. A smirk formed from the smile on his face as his sarcastic voice filled the room "Yeah I figured that." He said watching his daughter throw yet another now dirty shirt onto the floor. Hearing her father's laughs, Clarke sharply turned her head in the direction of the man, her eyes harden and a glare clear as day on her face.

"Dad this is serious – this is the first day of school. Sophomore year. I need my lucky sweater if I'm going to survive the day." She spoke a matter of factly which almost made the man burst into a fit of laughter. Although her look was known to scare others, to him all he saw was that adorable once little four year old girl in a tutu dress who would demand him to stop work because five minutes of work equaled three hours of playtime with her. To everyone else it made no sense but to a four year old girl it was perfectly logical.