Life Made Up Of Lyrics

We all start life at home as a child, doing nothing for their childhood but playing with friends, the same when they go into their teenage years. We dont do anything but pointless exams, sleeping, eating, moaning and in relationships, doing absolutly nothing in their lives, accept this one small, heart broken girl who had a passion for music, not just the 'normal' music either, she didnt follow the crowd with music and fashion she was her own person with her own rules, not caring what other people thought of her. She had a pretty good life, even though she wasnt like any 'normal' girl in her school. The other girls all loved RnB music, wore make-up, had all the same fashion sense and had their hair different everyday, but this girl was completley the opposite, she loves Rock music, didnt wear make-up at all, had different fashion sense and had her hair the same everyday just the way she liked it, people called her a 'greebo, emo or a goth' but did they really knew what them 'labels' were. People used to stereotype her just because she liked different music from them, its absolutly stupid, its only music, it doesnt change a person. She had loads of nice, carring, trust worthy friends... well some of them anyway. She had a passion for guitars aswell, she would play her guitar everyday thinking one day she'll be as good at Eddie Van Halen, Kirk Hammett, Eric Clapton or even Synyster Gates, all of these were from Heavy Metal bands their was Van Halen, Metallica, Cream and Avenged Sevenfold, she loved so many more bands like David Bowie, The Cult, AC/DC, Within Temptation and loads more. She wanted to be as famous as them but not just for the fans or the money, she wanted her name in the world for people to know how much hard work she had been through to get this far and what her life has gone through, she wants to be known for something she loves doing, she wouldnt be this big headed 'chick' who didnt care about her fans and would just play somewhere big and never the small places for the less fortunate people, she would take into account what people wanted to recieve from her. Anyway her life had been through quite a lot at the age of 13, the love of her life wasnt with her and so many other ups and down came with that. At school she was a bright but also shy girl, untill she went into her music class she lit up like a light, she grabbed her guitar and would get lost in the music. She had already made two songs called 'Angel from Hell' and 'Love cannot be Explained'.

This is a story about how a young 13 year old girl became the most famous female guitarist in the world...

We all now know a bit about this girls life now, after her two songs she had already made she had made 6 more songs and created an album called 'In My Imagination' it was obviously Rock music with some soft songs in there too. Her songs told her life story in lyrics.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love cannot be Explained

You dont understand how empty i feel

you dont realise who i am

you dont realise what i can do

to take her away from you.

i love how you touch me

i love how you make me laugh

i love how you hold me tight

when i feel so sad

i cant belive u dont know what love is

i know i do and its with you

but, i know i cannot explain it

but, i just want to tell you i love you

i love how you touch me