Seven and The Nomes

Most events that occur in this book did not happen in the game.
And before you ask, yes, they are aged in this book, but they are still lil tiny bois.

The boy had woken up.

His clothing heavily coated in coal dust.

His hair was black.

His eyes are a piercing blue.

His sweater was a faded light blue. His trousers are black, and the boy had a broken metal cuff, with a chain connected to it. In other words, a shackle.

The Runaway Kid. Or also known as Seven.

The boy had fallen into a pile of coal. His back ached after hitting the pointy surface.

As he sat up, he saw the pointed headed creatures who squeaked and chittered.
They had run away from the boy in fear.

The boy stood up, rubbing the back of his head. A headache was starting to form. He made his way off the pile of coal, in search for one of the Nomes.

Though, the boy didn't make it to far before he had collapsed on the ground.

He didn't get up.

He was exhausted.

He stayed there, on the coal dust coated floor, turning to lay on his back before dozing off into a deep, uncomfortable slumber.

______________________________________________________________________

The boy, known as Seven, wakens once again, to the ship he rests in shifts slowly from one side to the other.

The Nomes we're scattered around him, some sleeping, some just sitting.

One noticed Seven awake and waddled over to him.

He held the Nome close, they were the only things in this horrible place that seemed to not want to harm him.

Seven then jumped up, hearing footsteps coming from outside the room he rested. All the Nomes scattered and hid. He stood up and ran.

But to his surprise, it was the Janitor. His long boney arms snaked around the room much quicker than expected.

It had caught Seven off guard, and the Janitor had grabbed a hold of the boy. His grip so tight it threatened the boy with death. Seven stayed still and slowed his breathing. It wasn't the first time he had been caught by this man. He simply went with the flow.

-

Seven was roughly thrown into a small cage, which had been stacked unevenly upon others.

The boy sat down with his knees to his chest as he listened to the silent cries of the other children.

Many of the children sat quietly while some cried. Only very few would talk to others about escaping. Seven listened to thier conversations. He knew it was probably rude, but he had nothing else better to do, now did he?

"Psst, hey." One said

"Hm?" The other hummed.

"I believe we have a chance to get out of here. I know we do." Thier voice came out raspy and dry. They haven't talked in a while.

The other child had said their name, but Seven couldn't quite catch what it was.
"I know... But where do we go after?"

"Into hiding of course!" They yelled in a whisper. "If Fourteen could escape, we can too!"

"Think about the Runaway Kid! He escaped multiple times! He's a natural!!!" They continued.

"Sometimes I wonder how Kid does it..." They paused, "I want to be free too."