morning

Dobby woke up with the feeling of two arms around his waist. he rubbed the night off of his eyes to see that his master had his long arms around him. he softly kissed his masters head and replaced where he was laying with a pillow to wash up.  
           but he felt a small hand grab his wrist, " don't go, it's an order " whined his master. 
          " dobby won't go" smirked dobby.  dobby laid back in bed and purposely sat on his masters member.
          his master groaned in pleasure. 
          " hungry for more?" asked dobby remembering what happened last night.
          " dobby take off your pants" ordered his master. " fuck me like you mean, and that's an order."
        without hesitation dobby took of his clothes and his masters.
         dobby took to fingers slowly put them in his masters mouth.
         dobby grabbed his 13inch cock and forced in his masters mouth. " suck dobby" said dobby
       his masters got on his knees and banged the shit out of his cock. Dobby cumming  into his mouth, throwing his head back in pleasure.
      eat it like you mean it. but you see his masters was only 2 inches which dobby didn't care. he could ride it all day long.
soon they were all sweaty but they weren't done.  this was only round one they normal do 69+ or till they fall asleep.
       it was dobbys  turn to suck 2 inch cock but he didn't mind. as long as they had a dildo handy. dobby liked dumbledore better be had a 24 inch cock but he wouldn't see him till 12:00 so he'll have to wait. he loved pulling on his beard in pleasure.