New Password

"Nick!" Jeff's voice echoed from the living room to the kitchen where Nick, was putting peanut butter on a piece of toast.

"What!?" Nick yells back, slabbing another piece of toast on top of it, making a sandwich. Nick looks at the sandwich with a smile, releasing a satisfied sigh as he took a big bite.

"Did you change your Netflix password?! I wanna watch the Lorax!" Jeff yells. Nick peeks through the door to see Jeff sitting on the couch, typing at the keyboard aggressively as if brute force was gonna make it open.

Nick spoke but was inaudible because of the huge amount of food in his mouth. "Eww! Bab, don't speak with your mouth full!" Jeff says, but still, laser-focused on the screen.

Nick gulps down the sandwich and walks towards where Jeff was sitting, flopping down, and taking another bite. "You sound like my mom." He says, food once again in his mouth, but this time more understandable considering he had taken a smaller bite.

"Shut up, you didn't even answer my question." Jeff says, still typing, eventually slamming the keyboard and groaning, putting both hands on his face in frustration.

"Alright, alright!" Nick laughs, taking the laptop, quickly typing away and opening the account.

Jeff leans in at the gadget and then looks at Nick with a bewildered face as if a magic trick had just been performed in front of him. He bounces slightly looking at Nick with a pout. "Noo! You need to tell me what it is!" Jeff says, clasping both hands together.

"Mmmmm how bout' a hint instead?" Nick smiles, looking at the blonde. He looked hesitant but eventually nodded slowly. "Alright. It's the thing I love the most." Nick says as he stared at Jeff who was still a bit confused. The blonde suddenly beams, bouncing up and down. "Awww, Nicky! Do you mean me? That's so sweeet." Jeff says with a warm smile, leaning forward to give the brunette a big hug, which he gladly takes.

"Well- it was actually the sweater Wes, gave me last year, but ok." Nick laughs, but Jeff stays silent. It took him a while to process, but once he did a huge frown was quick to appear on his face as he folded his arms. "I'm breaking up with you." Jeff says plainly, making Nick laugh and hug the blonde. "C'mon! You know I was joking! Of course, it's you! You're my baby." Nick smiles, and Jeff does too, wrapping his arms around the brunette. "That's what I thought.

Nick pulls away and kisses Jeff's nose, staring him in the eyes. "I love you." He smiles, and Jeff turns red. "more than anything in this world. Even more than that sweater, and you should know that." Nick says, and Jeff nods. "love you too." Jeff responds.

THE END