Style your style from the famous multi-brand retail shop in NSP - Pitampura

Do all men and women react quite differently to the word 'shopping'. The questions seem tough to answer but they are somehow true. Males, while shopping only look for convenience but women are always excited by trendy choices. There is no dearth of shopping malls in Delhi rather it is home to many malls. Shopping Malls in Delhi have made it easier for people around to provide them with a luxury shopping, dining, and entertainment experience under just one roof. People from all age groups find shopping malls a go-to destination to meet their daily needs, or leisure time with family and friends. We've seen a large number of malls spring up around the city. People from all across the country have been drawn to Delhi's colorful street shopping marketplaces, state emporiums, and high-end designer stores. Though, the expansion of shopping malls in Delhi over the last several decades has resulted in a change in the city's shopping scene away from these traditional retail attractions. From luxury goods to gadgets, food to entertainment, these establishments offer it all. So, whether you're searching for the ideal outfit, the latest gadget, or some crazy entertainment, these prominent shopping malls in Delhi have it all. Some of the most famous malls are Pacific Mall Subhash Nagar, Pacific Mall NSP – Pitampura, Select CityWalk Saket, DLF Emporio, etc. Pacific Mall in NSP has given North Delhi people a great option of having a luxury mall in their own area. People can now shop for exclusive and prominent fashion brands like Adidas, Gant, Shakuntlam Xclusif, Crocs, Levi's, Only, W, Westside, Stanmax, Vero Moda, and much more from multi-brand retail shops in NSP – Pitampura.

Earlier North Delhi people had to go to the malls that are quite far but now the mall is offering every domestic and international fashion brand that shoppers look for, a perfect dine out experience and casual hangouts with aesthetic art, music, and delicious food options from Gola Sizzlers, Haldiram's, Amritsari Express, Burger King, Chicago Pizza, KFC, Subway, Chai Thela, etc. which you can't miss out on.

What Pacific Mall has more for you in Fashion?

Pacific Mall offers more than 200 brands on its premises. Shoppers looking for men's fashion can visit the brand stores of Louis Philippe, Mohanlal Sons, Blackberrys, and Octave, and those looking for women's fashion can visit brand stores like And, Go Colors, Vero Moda, Global Desi, Meena Bazaar, Aurelia, Shakuntlam and W. The brands are not confined to separately men's and women's sections but there are also unisex brands like Levi's, Tommy Hilfiger, Jack & Jones, Marks & Spencer, Westside, Gant, Freedom, Genes, Only, Van Heusen, Rare Rabit, and Calvin Klein offer fashionable apparel, footwear, and accessories for both men and women. The range of brands in the shopping mall makes it easy for all the shoppers to find men's and women's fashion showrooms in NSP – Pitampura.

Shoppers can also buy gifts for their family and friends from Archies, Reliance Digital which sells tech products and electronics at amazing prices, Amazon and Ubon, home and lifestyle products at Market 99 and Usupso outlets, and beauty and personal care products and services at the outlets of Bombay Shaving Company, Revlon, Nykaa, Forest Essentials, Swiss Arabian, Colorbar and The Man Company. Pacific Mall is a perfect place to give yourself a 'pamper time'. You can avail yourself of services like a cool haircut, Hair spa. Manicure and pedicure etc. At Geetanjali and Looks salon.

Explore Food and Entertainment at Pacific Mall NSP – Pitampura

Pacific Mall NSP – Pitampura along with fulfilling the shopping needs of the visitors provides options for entertainment and cozy dining. A jaw-dropping street experience includes beautiful interiors, a famous BTS boy band wall art which is the city's hottest selfie point. North Delhi people love the place, its vibe, and ambiance which makes it a perfect place for your casual hangouts with aesthetic art, music, and delicious food options from Gola Sizzlers, Amritsari Express, Burger King, Chicago Pizza, KFC, Subway, Chai Thela, Wow Momo, Wow China, The Belgian Fries, Castle's Barbeque, Kings Kulfi, Sugar & Spice, etc. which nobody can miss out on.

Foodies can also consider other dining areas inside the mall there are many popular restaurant chains e.g., Sura Vie, Oasis Baklawa, Haldiram's, Sandoz, Chennai Café, Sardar-Ji-Bakhsh Coffee and Co., Café Delhi Heights, etc. that prepare hygienic food and serve top-quality delicacies to all the diners.

What's coming next?

The mall is coming up with a Cinepolis movie theatre, a fun game zone for both children and adults with so many good options like virtual games, team games, etc., and many more engaging shows like music concerts, dance performances, and music shows, etc. Doesn't this mall seem like an all-in-one destination for your needs?

About more information visit here:- https://www.pacificmalls.in/tagore-garden/multi-brand-retail.php