what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas (PREVIEW)

"Hey guys, I got a great idea for this weekend! We should go to Vegas after TwtichCon! We can go to the casinos, see the sights, get drunk, it'll be great!"

"Hmm, I'm not sure Mawk... We can't leave our channels for too long... And besides, we all have flights to catch soon..."

"Oh lighten up Yami-baby! It'll only be for a couple days, 3 tops!"

"I guess I could join you guy if you're goin'.. I've always wanted to check it out myself."

"Atta boy Jackie! Yami? Jordan? Bob? Wade? Entoan? DLive?"

"I suppose, I got a few days until my flight anyways..."

"I can't go, my lady wants me home right after TwitchCon."

"Same with mine, Molly and I have plans already."

"I guess I could go for a couple of days..."

"Sure, I could never turn down Vegas!"

"Well if Etoan's going, I guess I could too..."

"Alright! Too bad you can't Bob and Wade, we're gonna party hard this weekend!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Opening his eyes slowly, Mark groaned heavily as light assaulted his vision. Bringing a hand to his face, he yelped as something cool and solid on his hand smacked him in the face. Rubbing his eyes with his other hand, Mark's vision finally cleared, allowing him to see just what had hit him in the face. It was... a silver ring? Since when did he have a ring?

Observing his room, Mark noticed that it was absolutely trashed. Clothes and furniture was scattered everywhere. He then noticed that he wasn't wearing underneath the sheets. Yawning as he crawled out of the bed, the youtuber stumbled over to the bathroom in his birthday suit, just barely making to the toilet. Falling to his knees, Mark emptied out the mystery contents of his stomach, a strong stench of alcohol mixed with the smell of the bile.

"Uuuugh... Shaduppp...."

With his stomach empty, Mark jumped as the groggy voice echoed in the small bathroom. Standing up once again, Mark peered into the tub, where the voice had been coming from. A half naked Jack was laying in the tub, his bare chest sporting a brand new clover tattoo. Heading out of the room before the Irishman fully woke up, Mark went back to the bedroom, grabbing the first pair of underwear he could find. But as he pulled them up, the sheets on the bed he was in suddenly began to move. Mark's eyes went wide as a naked Yami popped out from under the sheets, just as groggy and confused as him. And as Yami went to rub his eyes, Mark noticed that he was wearing a similar ring on his hand. The Brit kept switching his focus from his ring to Marks, his jaw dropping as he finally came to a realization.

"Mawk... DID WE GET MARRIED LAST NIGHT?"

What do you think? Should I keep writing?