Wheel 1: Online Dating

Third Person POV:

She was so desperate to find true genuine love. Her friends told her to explore the online world maybe she'd be lucky. She hissed at the idea but she went on with it.

One fine day on the premises of an abandoned school, she took out her phone desperate to get a proper reception. She was browsing date platforms online. Set up her profile and took not-so-good selfies to post there.

She waited for days to see if someone would care to chat with her there. She had blocked a few perverts by then. She almost regretted being there in the first place. But she changed her mind when she got a message from a man who had a profile as awesome as what he sent her. He was American-Italian.

Brando Vergara

It sounds perfect as she repeat the name. It flicks so fine in her lips.

" Hi. I am Brando. 30 years old. You a Filipina eh? I love your country. Would you care chatting with me and see where this would take us? "
-The message

And then she decided to know him more. The chats grew long. She was happy for the past 2 months. The man was consistent. He never failed to amuse her. They talk on the phone. Had decent video calls that lasts for almost 2 hours at least. Daily. Oh what a happy life. She thought to herself " maybe this is it ".