F O R T Y O N E

N A O M I ' S P O V

"That's right, I can't do it anymore, my stomach hurts because I'm laughing too much." I said.

"Okay then I'll stop." He response.

"I missed staying here at the park, for a long time as well." I said.

"Why? Don't you go out to your grandparents' house? Are they strict?" He asks.

"I don't go out of the house, because I study hard because I want to keep my promise to Mom that I can finish." I answered.

"Besides, I also don't want to embarrass myself to you." I added.

"But you fulfilled your dream of becoming a doctor." He said.

"Yes, I have fulfilled that." I response.

We had already decided to go home to our condo, but he said he would let me to sleep in his condo. 

"Is it okay with you?" He asks.

"Yes, it's okay, we'll go to my condo first because I'll give this dish we bought for Lia." I answered.

He nodded and continued driving, but bad timing because we were overtaken by traffic.

"We are in a hurry and then traffic catches up with us." I said.

"Calm down, Naomi." I turned to Joshua tapping the steering wheel.

"Maybe Lia is hungry." I said.

I looked outside to watch the cars move, I was surprised to feel Joshua's hand on my hand, I looked at him and now he has our hand on his cheek.

"What are you doing, Shua?"

"Holding your hand?"

I was even more surprised because he kissed my hand, except when he held my hand would he kiss?

"And kiss your hands." He added.

I smiled, I hadn't felt it for a long time, I even remembered that if we were caught in traffic we would make noise, and he kissed my hand. 

"Thank you, because you came back again." He said.

"You're the reason why I came back." I response.

He approached me and became nervous because his face was so close to mine, I closed my eyes when I felt his lips on my lips. Soft and Passionate kiss before, but now really passionate, I kissed him back and hugged his neck. I really hope no one sees us, our kiss broke when the one in the back of our car shouted, Joshua and I laugh and he drove away.

"You have to drive." I said.

"Later we will continue our kiss when we are in my condo." He said.

"We will not continue our kiss." I response.

"Don't refuse, you liked our kiss because you kissed me back." He said.

"That's what you say right away when I refuse?" I said.

When we arrived at my condo building, I put the dish we bought for Lia in a bowl. It was just right that she had just left the room and when she saw me, she came to me.

"Where did you go?" She asks me.

"Just had dinner with Joshua." I answered.

"Are you and Doctor Hong back?" She answered.

"Shh, you need to lower your voice, he might hear you." I answered.

"So, you know what Naomi and I have in common?" Joshua suddenly asks.

"Told you, you need to lower your voice because he might hear you." I said.

"Naomi-unnie told me everything." She answered Joshua's questions.

"Eat up, Lia." I said.

He nodded and took a plate, I went straight to my room, tomorrow I will move Lia here so that I can take care of her, and she can't work because pregnant women are not allowed to be stressed.

"Your room is nice." Joshua suddenly spoke behind me that making me startled.

"Knock first before you speak, I'm surprised at you." I said.

"Sorry." He response.

I shook my head, I just packed up and I know that I will go home to my condo tomorrow, I won't be in Joshua's condo for long. I came out of the room carrying my small suitcase, Lia noticed that I was carrying a suitcase so I just smiled at her.

"I'll come home tomorrow." I said.

"I thought you were moving into Doctor Hong's condo." She response.

"Does she have a purpose in this building to take a condo?" Joshua asks her.

"Nothing, and she didn't know that you were in the same building." She answered.

What she said was true.

I told her that we were leaving, our condo was on the same floor, Joshua's was at the far end, it's a bit tiring to walk but I can handle it.

"Are you tired?" He asks.

"Yes, I'm tired, but I can handle it." I answered.

He nodded, when we got to his condo I looked around, the beauty and the very cleanliness of his condo, mine is also clean but why do I seem jealous?

"Naomi."

"Yes?"

He kissed me passionately when I turned to him, I kissed him back because I felt like I had no escape, I didn’t know what would happen to us tonight. But I hope I can forget it tomorrow, because I know it's embarrassing to face him and remember what you did tonight.

I just woke up because of the sunlight coming from outside the window, I got up and left the bed, I felt my femininity hurt. When I remembered what happened to Joshua and me last night, I felt my cheeks turn red because of that memory.

"It’s so embarrassing when Joshua teases me." I said as I walk towards the bathroom.

When I entered the bathroom I peed right away, but my femininity hurt even more.

It's your fault Joshua Hong.

But you enjoyed it.

I shook my head, I'll admit that I enjoyed it, but my femininity really hurts. When I finished peeing I got up, went out of the bathroom and prepared what I would wear when I finished taking a bath. It took me time to take a bath, because I was slowing down in motion, when I was done I got dressed and brushed. I came out of the bathroom and I was surprised to see Joshua naked, I closed my eyes and averted my gaze.

"It's like you didn't see my body last night, the light wasn't turned off." He said as he's tone was obviously teasing me.

"Stop it, Joshua. Remember, I hate being teased." I said.

I was right, that he would tease me.