morning sweet as candy

Lisa yawned silently while the warm heated sun continues to shine against her porcelain skin, with eyes still half-opened, her long arms reaches for her night stand. Getting a tight hold of her phone, she quickly turned it on to check the time. 6:27 am. Her eyes opened wide. "6:27 am?!" Too early for a woman who usually arises at 12:00 noon. She groaned while her slender hands cover her panda-looking face. Rubbing her eyes gently yet quickly, she quickly turned to her right side, in which her boyfriend, Jungkook is positioned at. Her adorable-boyfie is still sleeping soundly, having a small pout on his face, with super messed up dark brown hair.

"Lucky you, you're still sleeping. Hmph!" Lisa said, pointing at Jungkook with a wide grin on her face. Jungkook looks nothing but an innocent baby, just by looking at his adorable irresistable features.. not until you look from below his chest. ;)

To her surprise, Jungkook adruptly woke up. Rubbing his doe eyes roughly, he opened his eyes to see Lisa smiling like a beautiful angel sent from above. He's really the luckiest man in the world: the universe rather... isn't he???

"G-Good morning, love" Jungkook utters while smiling weakly, in to which Lisa replied with a soft beautiful smile. "Ack that beautiful smile of herss! I'm gonna dieee!" Jungkook thought while examining her features, his serious gaze shifting from her beautiful eyes, to her parted lips.

Of course, Lisa noticed his deep gaze immediately. Her chubby cheeks turned into a pretty shade of red. "Look who's blushing..." Jungkook teased as Lisa slapped his bunny face softly. Silence suddenly entered the room. Birds chirping, and the wind flowing.

Lisa decided to break the ghost-quiet sound as she grabbed Jungkook's cheeks with both of her hands, cupping them, and then went ahead to peck his lips. This time, Jungkook's lips parted as his eyes shined in delight. At this point, you can already see huge hearts in his eyes. Lisa giggled cutely while Jungkook was still in huge shock, her sudden bold move struck Jungkook's lovestruck heart.

After a while of processing what happened, Jungkook grabbed Lisa's chin and pulled her closer to him, this time; he kissed her. Lisa's hands were suddenly placed on his chest while he grabs her neck to deepen the kiss. Jungkook looked satisfied, like really satisfied. Lisa was running out of breath, her small arms gently tapped Jungkook's chest, indicating that she wants to pull out.

But ofcourse, Jeon Jungkook, being a stubborn little boy didn't pull out, and deepened the kiss even more. This bunny doesn't run out of freaking breath! Lisa thought, gasping for air in between their kisses. Jungkook really didn't give a damn as he even giggled during their deep kiss.

Finally, he pulled out with a huge smile plastered on his face, while Lisa delibirately gave him a death glare. "I'm going to die here Kook! H-How is your lung capacity so strong?!" Lisa said while catching her breath that is running away. Jungkook just chuckled raspily.

"You started it."

"E-Excuse me?"

"You pecked me on my lips, you for sure know what will happen next, love."

Jungkook then pecked her forehead, going on to her pointed nose, her cheeks, then finally: on her beautiful lips that he craves for everyday, everyweek, everymonth, and every year... for life.

"I love you" Jungkook says weakly, seriously this woman beside him has the power to make him go down on his knees and beg.

"I love you more"

"No. Fight me!"

"Oh I will!" Lisa yelled while starting to punch his hard chest with her small hands playfully. "Ouch!!!" Jungkook groaned while getting a tight grip of her hands.

His smile turned unknowingly sharp...

Uh Oh, here we go again.

<3333333