Growing Up Isn't Always Easy

The Day started as normal in the town of Dimsdale as now 18-year-old Timmy Turner slept in his bed snoring slightly with his loving godparents Cosmo and Wanda watching over him innocently getting ready to surprise him as the 2 fairies slowly began to  count down each waking second eagerly ready to start there usual morning routine all over again.

3...2....1!

*Both blow Party Horns loudly*

Wakey Wakey Timmy!

Hey you guys, were you always planning on doing that?

Maybe. But today's the big day sport! Wanda said supportingly as both fairies smiled mischievously.

I know right. Can't believe I'm starting college now.

Not just any college. Princeton! The Best Of The Best!

P.R. I N.C inston! I don't know how to spell Princeton! Woohoo! Cosmo said cheering enthusiastically as Wanda playfully rolled her eyes.

And to think you use to be the worst student imaginable. I'm surprised you got in at all. Cosmo said as his wife gave him a glare. How did that work out?

Honey.... Wanda warned until Timmy stopped her midsentence.

It's fine Wanda I'm not mad. Cosmo is right. However you can grow out of those poor habits and with the help of my Academic Advisor Principal Waxoplax I discussed the whole situation involving Crocker.

Hmm. I wonder what he's doing now?

*Crocker is revealed to be a janitor*

Random Student: Hey look it's that crazy guy!

*The other proceed to laugh and shoot spitballs at Crocker much to his dismay and annoyance.

Oh.. the humiliation. Can this get any worse?

Denzel! The Toilets are clogged again!

Mother what have I told you about interrupting me at my new job!

But I brought you your sack lunch.

I'M NOT A CHILD!

*whispers* Did you at least pack the dinosaur chicken nuggets?

Of course I did! and maybe after your shift you can help me go dress shopping today!

NO NO NO NO!

Luckily he was fired and I was given a second chance to redeem myself. Took a page out of Aj's book and became a grade A student. "Man how long ago was that ?"

Cosmo stuck out his fingers to count." 1......4...5..7 years! That's alot!"

"Uh it's actually 8 Snookie." Wanda corrected as her husband floated around the room with excitement. "So do you need help with anything Timmy?"

"Nah I'm fine. The bus won't be here to pick me up for a couple hours, So I figured I'd clean and go through some things. The adult said taking out a small box. Cosmo looked at it curiously.

"What's all this stuff?"

"Just some old things from when I was ten." Timmy said digging through the cardboard box as the fairies recognized a lot of the objects inside.

"Hey your old ball! Cosmo said getting distracted as he bounced it inside the bedroom.

"Crimson Chin and Crash Nebula action figures." Wanda said unsurprised until her eyes fell upon something unusual.

"Hey is this...?"

"Yeah, a Giggle Pie funnily enough."

"Why do you still have that sport?"