Kierra's Japanese tour part 1

Picture it: Detroit 2010 March 6

Jordan
It's Sunday afternoon and we just got out of church. Bishop had preach an amazing sermon and of course my baby had sanggg. We are at the house packing our things for kierra's Japanese tour. Koko is very excited to go all she keeps taking about are the sea otters, the macaque monkeys( she calls them red pandas) . So we are going to the zoo the next day. Kierra had walked in our room.
Kierra: bae
Jordan: yes
Kierra: what is with koko and sea otters?
Jordan: I guess since she has been watch pj &j otters she loves them.
Kierra: yeah. Are you ready.
Jordan: I should be ask you that question.
Kierra: I'm but nervous
Jordan: I know but we are going to do great. Me and koko are going to be with you.
Kierra: yeah.
I had gave her a kiss and we had walked downstairs.

Kierra
Me and Jordan are walking downstairs so we can put our Suitcase down there since we are leaving early in the morning. I can't wait to go to Japan plus it's like a vacation for us and we really need it. Koko has been out of the hospital for a while and she has started her treatment. I'm so glad I don't have to see Welton anymore. As me and Jordan were in the kitchen koko was looking at us.
Jordan: what's wrong princess
Koko: I don't want to get up early 😫.
Kierra: I know but our flight leaves at 12am
Jordan: and the next day we are going to the zoo.
Koko: ZOO!!!!!! SEA OTTERS🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Kierra: yup.
Kokowas so happy that we are going to the zoo. The 1st week we are just exploring Japan. Jdrew will mee us there since he is getting the band ready.

It's 8pm and we just ordered a pizza. After we was done eating koko had went to sleep so Jordan had carry her to our room. We are all sleeping in the same room so we all can get ready.

11pm
Jordan
It's 11pm and we are getting ready to get on the plane. I'm surprised that Kierra was up normally it takes a while for her to get up. I was already dressed and koko  is still sleep. We had gave koko her medicine before we got on this long flight. Kierra had came out of the bathroom.
Kierra: you ready
Jordan: yep and so is koko.
Kierra: awww she sleep like me
Jordan: I know.
Kierra: the car is here.
Jordan: let's go.
The car was downstairs and kierra was carrying koko since she was still sleep. She had wish bear in her hand, but I think the paparazzi is going to be at the airport.

Kierra
We are in the car and our baby is still sleep. Dr.Lewis did say that the medication will make her sleepy. As the car was driving Jordan was looking at pictures of Japan as we was trying to figure out where to take koko besides the zoo.
Jordan: bae
Kierra: yes
Jordan: Disneyland
Kierra: Disneyland
As we was talking koko had woke up.
Koko: mommy
Kierra: yes
Koko: where are we
Kierra: in the car.
Koko: why
Jordan: we are off to Japan.
Kierra: yeah baby girl
Koko: zoo
Jordan: yes we are going to the zoo
Kierra: and Disneyland
Koko: ok
She had went back to sleep.

We had made to the airport and the paparazzi was at the door. Luckily my parents had sent their other bodyguards to come with us. As the were taken pictures we made inside tge airport. Me and Jordan were on the plane now leave it to my baby to make the plane a private one for us. This l
Flight is 15 hours so I know I'm going to sleep. See yall in Japan.

15 hours later

Jordan
We made it Japan it's Monday here. Koko was wide awake and she was watching tv on my phone. We had arrived at our hotel and the lady at the font desk gave koko a stuff animal.
We have our room key and our room looks like a house.
Koko: wow. It's a house hotel room.
Kierra: 😂😂😂😂 it's koko.
Jordan: yeah. Y'all want something to eat
Both: yes
Jordan: ok
I had ordered us something to eat. Koko want a breakfast pizza and so did Kierra. I had ordered our food and they said it should take about 15 minutes. Koko and kierra were outside looking at the view of our hotel. I'm a very lucky man to have the most beautiful woman in the world that is about to be my wife and the most adorable little girl.

Kierra
Me and koko was outside looking at the view of our hotel. Japan is so beautiful and very busy its also like New York. Jordan had came outside. Kokowas playing with her stuff animals wish bear and Mia the red panda.
Jordan: bae.
Kierra: yes
Jordan: what are you thinking about.
Kierra: our life together and how you have always been there for me.
Jordan: I'm always going to be there for you and our baby girl. I love yall so much.
Kierra: I love you too.
I had kissed Jordan and kokowas so loud.
Koko: FOOD IS HERE!!!
Kierra: koko why are you so loud
Jordan: she gets it from you.
I just walked away and opened the door so wr can eat our food. Jordan had ordered a breakfast pizza. I had blessed the food and we had began to eat our food.

We was done eating and Jordan had went to sleep. Me and koko was still up.
Koko: mommyyyy
Kierra: yes
Koko: that tastes like cheese that is bad
Kierra:😂😂😂 what is your medicine supposed to taste like
Koko: strawberries, cherry and bubble gum
Kierra: ok.
I was done giving koko her medicine and she got in the bed with Jordan snd I followed her. We was watching the tinker bell and Jordan had woke up. Koko had went to sleep so it's just me and Jordan.

Jordan: ki
Kierra: yes
Jordan: I love you
Kierra: I love you too. What are we going to do
Jordan: we just relax since we just got off the plane.
Kierra: ok.
I turned the movie off and we had took a nap.

Picture of Japan

I'm back yall!!!

BlessingWoodson emilyaniyaaa greysendoftheworld JaiCreations JustBeingCoCo kikiaka1112 NickiBoog
Princessjayda98 missstrawberry2020 BabyProtege_AJ dshelisha2004 realniggareadsss Bad4Lov AniasStories m0nejah representjc hxileystory tripledgirl