Chapter 1- The Crash.

Today was that day.
June 15th.

Kimora relaxed into the surprisingly comfortable jet seat, and sipped the glass of Scribe red wine that had been housed in her hands right after the pilot had announced their take off.

She let the wine slid down her throat gracefully and shut her eyes, savoring the hot, raw and awakening feeling of alcohol meeting the body system.

She felt like she was floating in clouds, excuse the pun, because literally,she was. She chuckled lightly. Nothing could describe the joy and satisfaction she felt right now.

Oh!How relaxed she was today.

Everything seemed perfect. The perfect cozy atmosphere of the private jet her dad had lent her and Aaron, its perfect air conditioning, the perfect subtle buzz of what she knew nothing about, the perfect blue two toned theme of the jet's interior design. The perfect view of the perfect sky.

And most importantly, the Perfect Husband.

She'd finally succeeded.
She'd done it, just as she'd promised her late mother five years ago.

She'd turned June 15th into a happy day.

A day of satisfying and joyful memories. A day of hope and peace. A day that marked the beginning of a blissful and happy lifetime.

Her finger circled the diamond ring on her wedding finger as her eyes wandered off towards the other end of the jet where Aaron stood, chatting with his young assistant, Gil,a twenty five year old scrawny guys that could pass off as a teenager.

He looked all round magnificent, glittering even, just like he'd been on the first day she set her eyes on him.

It was on her father's hotel's golden jubilee party.

His low black hair had stood out, giving him a military,powerful look that had seemed too manly and too sexy to resist,his brown eyes had held a confident,daring look that made you assume that every one in the room were his subordinates and the way his navy blue tuxedo had hugged his well built body was capable of giving most women a considerable amount of dirty thoughts.

The moment her eyes had met his from where she stood beside her father in the spacious and relatively crowded hall, exchanging pleasantries with some of his acquaintances, she'd known she wanted this man.

And she'd made him hers.

Alan turned and caught sight of her watching him. A sly smile crept up his lips and he dismissed Gil with a pat on his shoulder. Gil gave him a nod, his auburn hair swaying in the process, before disappearing to the other part of the cabin.

He walked towards where she sat and sank in the chair beside her, his arms sliding on her shoulder in habit. Kim snuggled in closer, leaning her head on his shoulder which he offered gladly.

"So how does it feel to be Mrs Rodriguez?"he asked, tilting to plant a kiss on her pale pink lips. His voice had a deep, drunk ring to it that always tingled.

She smiled loosely, feeling the pleasure she always felt when Alan even as much as touched her,like her entire being had been lit up.

"Well,I can't say for sure what it feels like, considering I just got that title an hour ago," she dropped her wine glass on the tray and pouted, "It depends solely on how well you behave."

He used his index finger and thumb to raise her jaw to him, causing their faces to be barely an inch apart. His brown eyes washed over her, desire and adoration etched in them , "I got married to the most renowned actress in the entire state,the only daughter of business tycoon , Homer Jones. I would be a fool to misbehave."