Your family doesn't like him~preference

Harry:

"I saw what he was doing to you" your dad was complaining about Harry rubbing your thigh. Harry was meeting your parents today, well just your dad since your mum died when you were younger.

"He's not what you think he is. He's really nice and caring" 

"He's probably the complete opposite. He'll just get you pregnant and leave you" 

"Can you at least give him a chance? He's different to other guys"

"No I forbid you to see him. He's the last person I'm giving a chance to"

"Mum would have accepted him" There was a long silence. Your dad broke the silence.

"I forbid you to see him"

"I'm old enough to date whoever I want. I'm not a little kid anymore!" At this point you were frustrated so you walked out of the door and grabbed Harry on your way. You loved him, he loved you. That's all that mattered.

Liam:

Your parents loved Liam. The only problem was that you had three older brothers. They have scared away every single on of your boyfriends. He was already nervous and your brotheres weren't helping. They kept asking him questions as if he were in an interview. He is usually calm during interviews, but this was his important one. He really wanted to impress your brothers. So far your brothers thought he was a total prissy. You scolded your brothers to stop with the questions. They asked Liam one more questions, "Will you protect her? And love her with all your heart?"

"Of course!" Hesitantly, they accepted him.

Zayn:

Today was the day Zayn was meeting your parents. Zayn thought that your parents wouldn't like him because of his ample amount of tattoos. You thought that they would like him. Man you were wrong. The minute Zayn walked in the door, your mum asked to talk to you. She took you to the kitchen and said, 

"Do you see all of those tattoos?"

"Yeah. Just because he has a lot of tattoos doesn't mean he's a bad person"

"I just don't like it. I'm sorry, but I don't like it. He just doesn't seem like a good person"

You don't hear the rest of the sentence because you walked out. You thought to yourself, who cares what she thinks? I'm going to be with Zayn no matter what.

Louis:

Your sister whispered to you, "Can I see you in the kitchen?" 

You walked into the kitchen and your sister immediately said, 

"Isn't he gay?"

"No! Why would you say that?"

"That's the guy from the Larry bromance, you would always say how you ship them and how they're secretly dating. He probably doesn't like you. He probably likes Harry"  You were furious that your sister remembered your fangirl says and used it against you.

"That's stupid. He loves me and no-one else!" You left the kitchen and immediately said goodbye to everyone and dragged Louis out and asked him, 

"You love me right?" Without a doubt Louis said, 

"Of course I do!" You kissed him passionately and said, 

"Good, because I don't care what other people think about us"

Niall:

Your parents were meeting Niall and your dad took out some beers. After a couple of beers later, Niall got drunk and your mother didn't like that he was drunk. She got the wrong impression. You quickly defended Niall by stating to your mother, 

"It's not like he drinks every single second of the day"

"I know, but this is not a good first impression"

"Give him a chance! You liked his before he got drunk. Please give him a chance" Your mother sighed and said, 

"If I ever hear a story of him drinking, you two will break up"

"Ok, thanks for giving him a chance"