Chap 1

This is what she looks like

Marci POV

Hi my name is Marci (mar see) i am moving to some place with my dad my mom left when I was 4. I have blonde hair and light blue eyes I am very kind I don't hate anyone but I do stand up for people I hate it when people fight especially when it's for a stupid reason like girls or something else.

My dad says "time to go mar" that's his nickname for me. I say "coming" and I grab my stuff. I walk downstairs and get in the back seat where my dog is my dogs name is Ash and he is a husky we are best friends.

I sit next to him and he puts his head on my lap and I out my ear buds in and it's a 5hr drive so it's gonna be a while and I close my eyes and fall asleep.

5hrs later

"Mar mar wake up" my dad says shaking me. I open my eyes and see ash sleeping on my lap. I wake him up and we get out of the car. I bring my suitcase into the house and find a room I say "this will have to do" and set it on the bed. Ash walks into my room and go dow. To his level and pet him and say "we are starting over do you think this will be a good change." My dad walks in and says "can you go around town make some friends have some fun come on" and I say "I'm am perfectly fine here with you and ash" and he says "that's the problem just me and ash you one day I will be gone and you will only have ash and then ash will leave and who will take care of my angle" and I walk up to him and hug him and say "that's not gonna Happen well at least not for a long time and your angle can take care of herself." And he smiles and says "at least go out" and I say "fine but I'm taking ash" and he groans and I laugh.

I get Ashs leash and ash runs up to me and barks I smile and put it on his collar. I walk out and my outfit is red shoes white shorts and a red crop top. I start running with ash. And then I stop and sit on the bench catching my breathe then someone says "I like your dog" I look up and see a guy with cool hair. I say "thanks I'm Marci" and he sticks his hand out and says "Jc" and ash jumps on him and starts licking his face I say "oh my gosh I'm so sorry" and I get ash off of him and he says "it's cool I like dogs" and I smile he Says "so your new here" and I say "yea I just moved here with my dad" and he says "mom?" And I say "don't have one" and he Says "I am so sor-" I cut him off and I say "hey I thought you were cool don't pity me" and he chuckles and says "there aren't a lot of girl like you" and I say "what about me" and he says "you know cool fun caring" and I say "you forgot one thing" and he says "what's that" and I stand up and say "I am a good girl now I gotta go because curfew later Jc" and I run home with ash and when I get in the door.

My dad says "we have people coming over for dinner" and I say "well aren't you a popular father" and he laughs and says "they're the Grier's" and I nod and take the leash off of Ash.

I walk upstairs and sit on my bed and go to a box and open it and find pictures of me and my dad and ash. I take them out and hang them up and sing

My heads under water but I'm breathing fine

Your crazy and I'm out of my mind

Cause all of me loves all of you all your curves and all your edges all your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
Your my end and my beginning even when I'm lose I'm winning
Cause I give you all of me

"You have a beautiful voice" "aaahhhh" I turn around and see two boys standing there smirking. Then ash cokes through the door barking and I soak over to him and say "hey boy I'm fine I'm fine" and I pet his head. I say to the two strangers "I'm Marci" and the little one says "I'm hayes" and the other says "I'm Nash" and I say "well thank you and are you the Grier's" and nash says "so you've heard of us yea were sorta a big deal in this town" and I say "no my dad just told me you guys were coming over" and hayes teases him.

Nash POV

We are going over this persons house cause they are new in town and on the ride there I hear singing well I'm a vampire so I have super hearing at lets just say this person sings like an angel. I know hayes hears it too cause he is a vampire too.

When we get in the house hayes and I head to the singing I open the door and a beautiful girl is singing while putting up photos I say "you have a beautiful voice" and she screams dam this girl is perfect I mind message hayes and say

This girl is beautiful

And he says back

I know but she smells like werewolf I think she meet one

And I say

Yea and they are gonna want her but we need her first before the o2l pack gets her

He nods and a dog comes through the door and barks and she tells the dog to calm down.
We introduce ourselves and her name is Marci dam this girl is getting more perfect by the second. Ww have to be around her to protect her and change her I know this sounds crazy but I will do anything for her she has me under her spell.