F O R T Y T H R E E

N A O M I ' S  P O V

I woke up because of the sunlight coming from outside the window, I turned to the one next to me and saw only Joshua.

"Shua." I tried to wake him up but failed.

I slowly removed his hand from me and left the bed, I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, I don't want Joshua to smell that my mouth still stinks. When I finished brushing I went out of the bathroom, I was surprised because Joshua was no longer in my bed so I just went out of my room.

I went to the kitchen to cook but I saw that Joshua was doing it so I had no choice but to sit on the chair at our table, I don't know if Lia has eaten yet.

"Did you see Lia come out?" I asks him.

"No, I didn't." He answered.

I got up again and went to the room where Lia was sleeping, when I saw she wasn't in bed I sighed, maybe she just came out because she needed fresh air. I went into my room and picked up my phone, I called Lia because I wanted to be sure where she was. A few more rings before she answered so I gasped, fortunately she answered.

"Where are you?"

"I'm at the park, why?"

"What time did you go there?"

"7:30 I guess?"

I sighed, I looked at what time it was and I was surprised, it's 9:30 now?!

"Lia, make sure that you'll go home okay?"

"Okay, unnie."

Then she hang up the call, I went out of my room and looked at Joshua, he had no clothes on and I sighed again.

I notice that every minute, second or hour I just gasp for breath.

"Joshua, we're already late on our work." I said.

"But we don't have a work today because it's Saturday." He response.

I blink my eyes for a few times and look at the calendar, it's Saturday now.

"I thought we were going to get to work today."

"Just sit down, we'll eat when it's cooked." He said.

I nodded, while waiting for Joshua to finish I was just looking at the door, I was really waiting for Lia to come home.

"Waiting for Lia?" Joshua suddenly asks me.

"Yeah, I'm waiting for her." I answered without looking at him.

"Call her if where she is now." He said.

"But I called her earlier." I response.

"Don't worry, Lia might just want space to think." He said.

I sighed and nodded, when Joshua put the bowl full of the dish he cooked on the table I looked at him, tteokbeoki he cooked I immediately tasted it.

"This is so delicious!" I exclaimed.

"Enjoy eating." He said.

He gave me a plate and spoon especially chopsticks, I started eating because I got hungry right away, even though Joshua told me to slow down but I didn’t listen.

"Hey, you might choke." He said.

"Don't worry, Shua. Just eat." I response.

I knew I had put rice on my plate, and now that I was full I got up and went to the kitchen, I don’t know why I ate so much today.

"Naomi."

"Yes?"

"Shall we go on a date? It's been a long time." He said.

"Let's date now, we can't do anything here in the condo." I response.

"But how about Lia? Does she have a spare key?" He asks.

"Yes she have." I answered.

"Okay then, I'll go to my condo to get change." He said.

"Okay, then I'll just wait you here okay?"

"Okay, see you later."

When Joshua left my condo I went into my room, I prepared clothes to wear for our date, I went into the bathroom and took a shower. When I finished bathing I went out of the bathroom, I wiped my body with a towel to dry, I got dressed and blow dry my hair. When I finished I arranged my hair to be presentable in front of Joshua, I even put light make up on my face.

I got up and grabbed a sling bag, I went out of my room and picked up my phone on the living room mini-table, I entered the room again because I was going to get my wallet. Maybe Joshua forgot his wallet so I had to bring something with me, when I couldn't forget anything I sat on the living room couch to wait for Joshua, I'm so excited because it's been really a long time.

When I heard the door bell of my condo ring I went to the door, I opened it and saw Lia.

"Come in." I said.

I let her in and we both went to the couch and sat down, our surroundings became quiet because no one spoke to us. We weren't like this before, we were very talkative and now it's just refreshing, I know everyone changes but I just don't want our organization to change.

"It's refreshing isn't it? We used to talk befor, now we don't." I said.

"Yes, but we can bring it back to normal. What's the matter, something's just bothering me, so I don't talk to you much, unnie." She said.

"I know and I understand, you still need time." I response.

When I heard the door bell of my condo ring again I got up and went to the door, I opened it and saw Joshua, I turned to Lia and smiled.

"Lia, we're going on a date." I said.

"Okay, just bring me some food." She said and I chuckled.

"Yes, I will bring you food." I response.

I went out of the condo and closed the door, I knew that Lia would lock it, Joshua and I entered the elevator together, we also had a couple together and I can say they were very sweet. Joshua and I are like that sometimes, but ours is just like we're friends because we're just laughing and teasing.

"We will go to the amusement park so we can enjoy." He said.

"Okay, we'll go to the amusement park!"