living in the shadow

She has always been the better child. My parents loved her more. Her perfect grades, perfect friends, and overall perfect life. I lived in the shadow of her.. her perfectness. I never had good grades, a C+ being my highest grade ever. I hung out with the wrong crowd, disappearing days on end to spend time with them. My parents have my sister everything she asked for. Me, they made me buy everything, or I wasn't allowed to have it. My sister's image was one that ran in the family. Blonde hair, blue eyes, tall and thin. My image ended the family image on my half. My naturally blonde hair died black, I stood at a height of five two, where as my sister stood at almost six feet. My clothes consisted of dark wash skinny jeans, tight t-shirts with baggy hoodies over, and my All-Star Converse. My sister wore almost the same thing everyday, a pink top with a jean skirt, and fashionable heels. I never lived up to my sister. I was merely just the smaller tree hidden behind the larger one. My parents saw me as a screw up. They all but tattooed it on my forehead as a baby. I was never going to meet my parents expectations. Or so I thought.

------------------------

A/N:

Okay, so this is my new story and I will try my best to update quickly but, I have no guarantees. I will be mostly uploading from my iPod so there may be errors if there are please let me know in the comments and I will edit them. also, if you have any feedback please tell me. hope you like the first chapter!

Xoxo,

Molly