Chapter 1

"C'mon Sam!!" my mother yelled from the kitchen.

"Coming mommy!!" my little four year old self yelled jumping off the couch and running into the kitchen.

"Hurry and eat your lunch, we are going to meet Chris and his mom at the park!"

I excitedly ate my sandwich and went running in search of my little black shoes. I slipped them on and grabbed my black and red hoodie and ran back to the kitchen grabbing my mom's hand almost yanking it off.

"C'mon mommy I'm ready to go to the park now!" I yelled super excited to see my best friend Chris Cerulli.

My mother laughed and grabbed her keys guiding me towards our front door. She buckled me into my car seat and she started the car.

"Mommy can we listen to Mötley Crüe?" I asked excitedly, wanting to listen to my favorite band.

"Sure baby." She said while switching the CDs and pressing play.

I got really excited when my favorite song Kickstart My Heart came on through the speakers. Soon we were at the park, and I got out of the car I saw Chris' mom's car pull up next to us.

"CHRIS!!!" I screamed running up to him and embracing him in a bone crushing hug.

"SAM!! I MISSED YOU!" he said hugging me back just as hard.

"Race you to the swings!" I said getting in a running position

"Your on!" He said, and we took off running towards the swing set. We ran across the large park. He got there before I did jumping on a swing.

"Awwhh Chrisy you won!" I whined.

"Yupp, come swing with me!" Chris said while starting to pump his skinny legs on the swing.

I jumped up on the swing, and looked over at Chris.

"Chrisy?" I said facing him

"Yeah Sam?" He asked looking at me questioningly

"Will we be best friends forever?" I asked worried he would say no

"Forever." He said with so much confidence, I had to believe him.

Hai! This is my first story that I plan on finishing!!!! So.... More comments.... More chapters!!!!