Loving Lil Wayne

Chapter 1

I opened my eyes slowly. Ugh, Another rainy day I thought to myself. Pulling the covers off of myself I hopped out of bed brushed my teeth and applied some mascara.

My daughter burst through the door giggling, how she could be so full of energy this early in the morning I have no idea. " Mommy mommy will you pretty please make me some pancakes for breakfast?" How could I say no to the sweet innocent hold I have raised? "Of course honey I will be right out! " she ran out of my bedroom. I took a look at myself in the mirror, admiring my slim figure and wavy brown hair. My grey blue eyes were nothing special but my skin was flawless.

I'm Hadley, my daughter Kaylie and I live in Atlanta Georgia. This is the typical morning for the two of us, I wake up get ready to go to work at Forever 21 at the mall. I had hopes of one day becoming a lawyer, but those dreams were crushed when I got pregnant with Kaylie. Her father Justin left us when she was only five months old, leaving an 18 year old me all alone to take care of her. Things got better, I found a job and moved into the suburbs of Atlanta. Although things were going well, I am just tired of the same things every day. It's how my life is everyday. I have to pull through for Kaylie though. She needs a father and I wish I could provide that for her, things are just so stressful.

"Come on momma!" Kaylie interrupted my thinking, I went out to the kitchen to start breakfast.

After whipping up some pancakes for Kaylie, I lead her out to the bus for school. Her father was picking her up after school today. It's not right that he gets to spend time with her, he came back into her life not even a year ago. " Shit" I said under my breath as I walked through the front door. The clock read 7:46 a.m.and I had to be in for work at eight. I was going to be late and my boss will definitely fire me if I'm late again.

Quickly I got in my silver Honda accord and sped down the street. Living in Atlanta is hard because if all the traffic, I made my way into the highway and so far I was making fairly good time. Just then a text popped up on the screen of my iPhone. I reached down to get it, I heard the blare of a horn I looked up only to see the back of a sleek black Range Rover then, everything went blank.

The sounds of beeping and voices woke me up. There was a sterile smell in the air, I opened my eyes it took me a moment but I realized that I was in a hospital. " Hey baby how you doing? You've been out for a long while lemme go get the doc." When I looked over I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Lil Wayne was standing next to my hospital bed. The beeping got faster, and I passed out right then and there.

When I woke up again, Lil Wayne waved to a large black man who went to go fetch my doctor. When the body guard opened up the door, all I could see was the blinding flashes of cameras and people were yelling " 'Mr. Carter who are you visiting?' 'Wayne who is laying in the bed' 'Is it one of your family members?'" The door shut quickly I looked back over to Wayne. " How you doing lil mamma?" He grabbed my hand, I tried to say how I felt - which was pretty shitty by the way- but I couldn't. All I could do was stare into his dark chocolate eyes.

He smiled at me, I felt like it as in heaven. " I'm feeling better already" I grinned weakly at him admiring is tattoos. He moved in closer to me "Good baby good". I almost let out a little squeak. He just called me baby I thought to myself. I had to keep it cool though I arced my eyebrow at him flirtatiously.

Just then the doctor came in fighting through the crowd of paparazzi, "Mr. Carter how is Hadley doing?" " Doc that's your job" he said chuckling " And I'll leave you to it." He sat back in a chair pulling a trukfit SnapBack over his eyes. The doctor administered more medicine and before I knew it I was asleep once again.

Comment and rate if what you think!!!