The Nights

Disclaimer: English is my second language, I'll do my best to make you feel this story as if you'd lived it.

Let's start with the basics; my name is R and my bff (whom I was in love with) name is P.
She is a short brunette girl with a pair of beautiful green eyes and some really good looking feet (which before this couple of days, I had never seen).

My family decided to go on a trip upstate and I invited P with us so that I could spend some time with her during the holidays. She always seemed really cute to me but there was an itch i could never scratch before going on vacation and that every foot fetishist has felt before: I had never seen her feet.
We went to ask her parents for permission and they said yes, so we naturally got excited and made a lot of plans.

The day finally arrived and I went to her house to pick her up.
We traveled for almost 3h and then arrived in a beautiful hotel, where my parents rented a suite of three different rooms.
There was one for my parents, one for P and one for me.
We went to some museums and restaurants and I was eager to see her in her pyjamas, 'cause she would probably be barefoot.

The night finally came and I was waiting outside her room for her to come out and she finally did.
She was wearing a short nightgown with no bra and a fucking pair of long socks.
I was both excited and mad at that, because I wanted to see her boobs but I wanted to see her barefeet too.
We stayed up chatting for a long time and then decided to go to bed.

This is where everything started.
I was still mad at her wearing long socks and I was worried that I wouldn't get to see her feet because we were only staying there for 2 nights, which meant that I only had one night left.
Unless -and hear me out-, unless I could sneak into her room at night and take a glance of them under the sheets as she slept. The thought was growing bigger every second and I even started investigating about sleep cycles, so that I wouldn't wake her up.
Since it was almost 6am, I decided to wait for the next night and plan every single detail.

Fast forwarding to the second and last night, she was wearing once again the same sexy yet disappointing outfit and I told her that "I needed some rest" so that both of us would go to bed early.
I entered my room at around 11pm and since I had learned some thing or two about REM cycles, I knew that I had to wait about 5h before I could do anything; so I set my alarm at 4am and went to sleep.
Believe it or not, I woke up at 3:59am since I wasn't really asleep, my body was just killing some time until I could finally scratch my unbearable itch.
I turned off the alarm, turned on the torch on my cellphone and started to crawl to her door.
My palms were sweating, my heart was beating as if it wanted to come out and I felt a thousand butterflies inside my stomach.
I was thinking two different things:
1. What if she wakes up? What if she isn't even sleeping yet? What if she calls the police on me?
2. (This was what gave me courage) How good will her feet taste or smell with those leather sneakers she wore all day long without using any socks???

Still crawling, I turned off the torch and opened the door slowly.
I could hear her breathing faintly and immediately knew that I was going to have the time of my life.
My palms were still sweating, my heart was pounding even faster and my hands touched something on the ground. It were her sneakers.

They looked just like that but were covered in leather

I took one of them and sniffed it.
Fuck. It was even better that what I imagined. I could feel her feet on my face already. The sweat, her soles, her toes. It was amazing and I was ready for more.

I turn on the torch for a sec to find the sheets and pull them up to take my first glance of her feet.
After I pulled up the sheets with my trembling hands, I put my head inside so that I could turn on the torch without her noticing or waking up and... there they were. 

You can see her warm sweaty little toes perfectly in this pic

My itch finally was scratched but another one kicked in right away: How do they taste?

First, I got near them and started sniffing them carefully and it was even better that her sneakers. I couldn't help it anymore and I started to lick them gently, so that I wouldn't wake her up.
My dick was making a hole through my shorts and I started to jerk off quietly while I tried to get the most out of them. 

Here's another pic for you guys ;)

After I was done with my stuff, I went back to my room, trembling and pretty regretful actually. I was worried that she woke up to me doing weird shit with her feet and decided to "play dead" until the next day. I couldn't bear with the anxiety so I looked at the same pics you are looking at and started to jerk off again so that I would get sleepy.
It worked.

To be continued...