Chapter One

*sighs*
There is Loghan. He is so beautiful 😍.
-------
Kylie is a 16 year old girl. She is currently at school thinking of her crush, Loghan. Of course, he is dating the most popular girl in school, Hailey....
-------
C'mon Kylie. It's not hard to get up, walk over to his locker, and say hey. Ok ok ok ok ok, I'm doing it. Here goes nothin.

"Hey Loghan" oh my gosh I said something! "Hey, your Kylie right?"
"Well yeah, we have every class together" I giggled.

"Hey, your cool. Wanna hang out at the mall later?" I nodded because I couldn't get the words out I my mouth. I mean, it's pretty relatable. If the hottest, sportiest -word?, most funniest guy in your school asked you to hang out, but you've never talked, you'd freak out to right?

I walked down the hall and got up to my best friend, Maddy. "Hey Mads, you'll NEVER guess what just happened." She looked annoyed so in return, I gave her a confused look. "Why are you talking to me?" Of course, sensitive me, started to cry. "W-what?" "You heard me, you messed up, and that's your fault." What?

"What are you talking about Maddy? What did I do???" She just did the hair flip and walked away. I started to cry but I was thankful because school was over and I forgot to tell you this, but I got Loghan's number!

As soon as I got home I ran up to my room and got my phone out of my backpack. And since I live alone, I never worried about rules. But there was this one girl named Alex and she came every night at 10pm to tell me to go to sleep, and at 6am to wake me up. I never actually went to sleep at 10pm though.

I texted Loghan.
( L= Loghan/ K= Kylie )

K- hey...☺️

L- who is this?

K- Kylie..

L- ew how did you get my number?

K- who is this?

L- Hailey. Now please go, I'm getting my hair done. 👋🏻

What? Loghan gave me the wrong number. On purpose? I'll find out tomorrow. But for now, I'm just gonna sleep cause...that's how you fix problems right? And I am NOT going to the mall.