HIM

I was walking down the street by myself like always to the bus stop going back home from a coffee shop. Thats when i saw very attractive hazel eyesand dirty blonde hair. I ignored the very very hot guy. I got on the bus and sat down. Thats when i saw the same hazel eyes i saw earlier but thhis time next to me!!!!

"Hi beautiful" i think he said that to me. I turned away as fast as possible because i turned the color of a tomato. He noticed i was blushing and i could feel his smirk behind my head. "Dont look away baby i like it when girls blush" he said. "Sorry um.. hi i guess" i said in a very shy tone. "Exactly what do you want" i said. He looked at me for a while i m still blushing "I love to talk to beautiful women thats all." He sounded like the biggest player ever. "Ohh... i never caught your name" i said trying to use my "manes". "Im ASHTON IRWIN." My heart sinked i was talking to ASHTON FUCKEN IRWIN.

"Mr. Irwin why are you taking the bus are you like a billionaire?" He looked at me funny im guessing it was the mr.irwin thing that was wierd. "Yes i indeed am a rich person but i knew if i didnt come on thebus i would likely never see you again." I felt butterflys in my stomach. I saw i missed my stop. "Fuck" i said alittle to loud. "Whats wrong" Ashton asked " i kinda missed my stop." I said in a very disappointed way. "Its fine you can just stop were i stop and ill take you were you need.

I had to go because that was probably the only way i would get back so i just nodded and went along with Mr. Irwin. We got to his company im guessing and he got his keys for his sexy black bmw. I wennt inside his car and it smelled bomb like him. I told him to just take me home and gave him my adress. He took me. We got there and just when i was getting out i felt a grip on my arm i was verry closed to his face he smelled of mint. Was he gooing to kiss me? What is he going to do?

_______

I hoped yo guys like this decided to delete my other story just cuz but whatever lol.