Chapter 25

*TimeSkip* Graduation Day.

Hejin's POV:
Today, the day I've been waiting for so long has come.I prepare myself for the graduation ceremony and of course helped by my girlfriend.You know? I actually can walk without using a wheelchair but because my girlfriend is too worried about me like "it will make your wound worse.. what if you fall? You want to end up in the hospital again? No isn't it?" and blablabla that irritates me.

But I still love her. I know she's only like that because she cares about me and doesn't want anything bad to happen to me.

"Aigoo I don't know if you look handsome with the style I chose for you~" Sana hugged me from the side after coming from the bathroom for pee.

"Hmm I already know that." She slapped me playfully after i say that with my proud smile.

"Silly... Now come one. A little more the graduation will start."

"Uh wait. can I use a cane instead of a wheelchair? pleaseee"

"okay." Ehhh? Why so easy? Is she mad at me or something?

"Here. Sooo let's go?" I blinked my eyes a few times while looking at her. "Wow. Thanks."

*TimeSkip*
we arrived in front of the campus and went straight to the hall where we did our graduation. when we got in there, we were greeted by our friends.

"Sana! Hejin! You're here!" The girls already here and walk over to us.

"Girls, of course we are here today is our BIG DAY!" I said and The girls nodded enthusiastically but the voice of someone who familiar to my ear says from behind me.

"Woah, Hejinnie is that you? you really look stunning in that suit! Hey Sana, can I rent your girlfriend?"

I look behind me and see Nayeon. Yeah, she said that while wiggling her eyebrows with her teasing smile. And of course she's with Jeongyeon, her girlfriend.

"What? Seriously unnie? My girlfriend is not something that can be rented. She's mine and only mine." Sana immediately kissed my cheek and made me kiss her back.

"Hey guys, let's sit over there." Jeongyeon said. "Okay!" We all went to our respective seats but Nayeon whined because the heels she was wearing were too small for her feet. Yeah, being beautiful is hurts.

"Jeongieeee give me piggy back, please?"
Jeongyeon being Jeongyeon just glare at her girlfriend. "Babe, I told you not to wear those heels but you still wear them anyway. do you see now? aigoo Just take off your heels and let's go." Jeongyeon left her behind but Nayeon yelled at her.

"If you don't give me a piggy back then I won't kiss you for a month! Yah! You're really bad at romance. Hmph!" Because Jeongyeon didn't want to stop so Nayeon went to her seat alone following Jeongyeon and the others.

*30 minutes later..*

"Good afternoon my beloved students. I can't believe today is the day you have been waiting for and the day where you will determine your own path after leaving this campus.I congratulate all of you on graduation. Everything! Let's do this graduation!" Sayings of our headmaster.

*Another 30 minutes later...hehe*

After our other friends were called to the stage to take their diplomas, now it was my turn.
"Kim Hejin, Minatozaki Sana, Kunpimok Bhuwakul, please come to the stage."
Applause and shouts filled the hall because bruhh this is me, Kim Hejin. Who doesn't know Kim Hejin? Haha.
I went to the stage and got my diploma, and gave a speech, meanwhile Sana already did her speech and also... Bambam -,-

"Today I thank you all for your support because I was able to get to this point Thank you to my family, Heechul oppa and Taehyung oppa who have raised me all this time. Thank you mom and dad for guiding me from there,I wish you're here but it's okay cause your 2 sons already here with me. To my girlfriend who I love so much, thank you for accepting me as your partner. I didn't know out of many people who wanted to be your partner, you chose me. I know this is not easy for you because we are both girls but believe me we will get through it all. Haha sorry im cry. And for The Girls! I Love You!!!! To everyone here I want to say 'I love you so much!' That's all from me, I say thank you." After I finished giving my speech, I got off the stage followed by applause from everyone. But something happened in the middle of my way to the seat without me knowing.

BANG!

"HEJIN!"

Sana's POV:
Please not anymore. Everyone panicked at the sound of gunfire and rushed to run towards the outside. I went straight to my girlfriend who was lying on the floor of the hall while covered in blood in her chest.

"Kim Hejin! Baby, please wake up! Please I DON'T WANNA LOSE YOU! KIM HEJIN!" I patted her cheek while covering her chest which was covered in blood from the bullet that shoot her.

"Sana.. I..Love..You..if I'm gone, please find someone better than me.. be happy without me..and.. don't do anything stupid just only for me.. okay?" She gave a smile and slowly her eyes began to close.

"Baby, please open your eyes! Ple-"

"Sana! Let's bring her to the hospital!"
Jeongyeon unnie said and I followed her to her car while she carried my girlfriend. But something caught my eyes that Heechul oppa and Taehyung oppa catch someone. Taehyung took a rope to tie someone's hands and Heechul sat on his back. Because I'm curious I told Jeongyeon to take Hejin to the hospital with the Girls first and I'll follow later and download go to Hejin's brother.

"Oppa? Who's he?"

"You don't know? Look at this bish!"
Heechul oppa picked him up and turned him to look at me.

"B-bambam?!"

"Now you know who's he, Sana. I'll take him to the police station with Taehyung. You have to go to meet my sister. Go!" Before the three of them walked out I took the gun that was lying near them.
Without further ado, I immediately fired a bullet at Bambam's back.

"Sana? What are you doing? Why did-"

"That's my revenge for what he did to my girlfriend all this time. But that's just the beginning, I'll make sure that if something I don't want happens to my girlfriend, I'll kill him with my hand!" I put the gun in my bag and went straight to Hejin's car to go to the hospital.

"Hejin,please fight for me."

To be continued...
-mango-