Chapter 28 (Ending)

Author's POV:
*Few days later*

Today is a sad day for all of us. A young couples whose relationship was forbidden by one of their families have left. Everything is gathering in one place here, funeral ceremony. Heechul, Taehyung, The Girls, Rose with her girlfriend, and others. Each of them brought a white rose and placed it on the couple's grave. Heechul, as the eldest in Kim's family put the first flower and kneeled down while holding his sister's and Sana's tombstone followed by Taehyung as the second brother.

"Hey little sist, I still can't believe you're here. I hope you and Sana, are fine there. Please look at me and the others from there. If you meet your father and mother, I'm very happy because you can see your parents again.I hope we meet again someday. And Sana, Thank you for loving my sister and being her boyfriend. I hope you guys can be together there and maybe..with my parents. Thank you very much. I love you, both of you. Taehyung-ah, want to say something?" Heechul asked his brother and he nodded.

Taehyung kneel down near his brother.

"Hejin-ah, you're so annoying to me but I still love to tease you,haha. I just wanna say rest in peace there, and the same goes for Sana.I suddenly remember the story of Romeo and Juliet when I see your love story. Ahh I can't say anything more. I love you so much. Both of you." Taehyung sobbed and Heechul comforted him.

"Hey Girls, your turn." Heechul looked at the The Girls while smile and both of them stand up tp give a space for 8 of them.

The Girls POV:
Nayeon as the oldest member represents the other members.

"Hey SaJin, you're so romantic. For Sana, we know in the end you will like a woman because when we found out that you were dating Bambam, we didn't like him. Maybe you and I aren't as close as we and Hejin. I was actually happy when I found out from the news I heard that you and he broke up and chose Hejin as your girlfriend. This is hard for us because we lost 2 people we love, but we can't seem to do anything about it. We hope that you and Hejin can rest in peace there. Sana and Hejin, We Love You." the eight of us hugged and cried while comforting each other.

"Rose, it's your turn." Jeongyeon said it.

Rose's POV:
I kneel down at their graves and was accompanied by my boyfriend.

"Hejin-ah, you know what? After you graduated, I actually wanted to say that I have a girlfriend. But, I guess I'll say it now. Her name is Lisa. She was so kind to me, unlike... Baekhyun. I met her at the cafe where I work. She wanted to meet you but seems to be too late. Please look at me from there. I'll never forget your kindness, Hejin-ah. From now on I will live with Lisa. Thanks for everything. Sana is very lucky to have you and so are you who can have Sana. I hope the love of you two will continue to be with you when you are there. I love you both."

I put 2 roses in their graves. They're so strong. Even though many things happened, they were able to endure until death do them part. I smiled and left the cemetery following the others after they put their flowers on Sana and Hejin's graves.

When we left, suddenly the wind blew in my face and made my hair fly a little.
Hmm looks like the two of them are here.. I looked at their graves and gave a smile before actually left..

Someone's POV:
Sooo this is the ending?
"Hey babe, I guess it's time to we go. Shall we?" She nodded and smile.

"Hm, it's the time. I'm happy to see them for last time. And.. I'm happy that I can go with you forever." She kissed my cheek and I kiss her back on her cheek.

"I guess Love is Love is true. We're both girls and we love each other. Although there may be many out there who do not agree but we can get through it all. Thank you for being by my side." I hugged her and kiss her head.

"I Love You, my Shiba.."

"I Love You too, my Bear.."

We kissed each other and walked hand in hand into the bright light... and will be gone forever...

-THE END-

>>>>>>>
OooOoo Finally the story is over!
Ahh I cried while writing it TT.
What do you think?
It is good? I hope you like my story from start.

Thank you for supporting my story until the end.

See you in another story!

-Mango-