𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝒷

this is a gift to a friend 😉

As you examine your husband's eyes. his blue-violet eyes are so captivating. "So when are you going to make my coffee love?" he said in an affectionate tone. "Oh it's finished but let me examine those extraordinary eyes you have there," Lily says. "well it's peculiar though it is adorable to me" the two of you chuckle.

Lily gives Michale his coffee and stares into his eyes some more. Michale goes to work and so does Lily. Michale came home earlier than usual and set up something for Lily and then Lily steps in with roses obscuring the floor but it's like a route to their bedroom. Lily opens the door and finds Michale in the shower.

Lily walks in and Michale is not in the shower but just the bath is on with the shower also on. A note says "for you love" so lily gets ready to get into the bath. She gets in and puts on her music and her candles. When she was almost finished the closet door opened and Michale walks in with only a towel around his waist. Lily has the time of her life with cucumbers on her eyelids that she does not notice Michael come into the tub and when she did...

Michale is next to her and when she looks to her side she falls into a kiss. this was a kiss that could not be more than just a fairytale kiss... to be continued