Introduction: What Fairy T. High Is About

Fairy T. High was where the smartest students all around the world met and shared their extreme and utter brilliance. This high school was the largest in all of Japan, Magnolia ( this could also be set in America, where I'm from, but I was planning to use Japanese words, so it wouldn't matter anyways) The main gate, made of iron bars that went 10 feet high, stood proudly around the perimeter of the massive building. The parking lot, usually filled to the brim, was near the left and right side of the school, it promoted the students to walk. Either way, the students proudly strolled from their car to the intertwining pathways of concrete. The grass always seemed green and picture perfect, and dancing willow trees scattered themselves to act as shade for meandering students.

The front of the school looked like a mansion itself. Picture tall windows, at least 5 on each side, with marble pillars supporting the roof. A balcony was set between the windows, and you could see the curtains of the principles office flutter in the wind. Although the school was set to look wide, broad, and tall, the sides and back were not as magnificent. They were much more simple, the sides. They were a pale peachy color, although turning an awkward yellow from rain and plain old age. Near the back, there was less grass and more sidewalk and blacktop. But near the far corner, where the high solid iron fence was rusty and ignored, stood a small tree.

This tree was fairly tiny, the trunk was nearly a frying pans width. Although it seemed strong and powerful, it seemed the tree had given up that power, as the branches measly came out thin and barely and arm thick. No one knew who planted that tree and what kind of tree it was. After further inspection and long hard guesses, it was called forth that the principle, Mr. Makorov, was planning to plant many trees near the back, so students couldn't ditch school, but forgot all about it under all the paper work and bills to keep this giant-like school in place. This was the reason why the mysterious tree lost all of its interests. Friends stopped gathering near it to hold conversations; it lacked the shield from the scorching sun. People stopped trying to climb it to jump the fence; its branches were to weak and drooped of exhaustion if anyone tried to climb further than the trunk. Except two people.

One was a blonde girl, the new girl, the girl with bright shining eyes and who smiled lightly to everyone she met. No one knew that the most attractive and popular cheerleader stood her ground there. They either thought that she was too popular to pull apart from her friends, or too sassy and brutal to find such a place like this. She hid her secrets there. She planted a seed of stories besides the tree. Her past was dug into the tree's bark. And she practically lived there.

The other was the boy with drooping front bangs and the one who lacked the emotion; it had died when his parents did. Although quiet and probably the smartest and stuck up geek in the whole school, he didn't show it in the least. He used to be the one with all the fan girls, the one who was good at football, and the one who was so stuck up and snotty that everyone fell for him. Now, know one bothered him, like a basketball hoop that lost its net after being ripped and used so often. He lost his FLAME. His EGO. His PARENTS. His pink hair was no longer interesting. So he stayed in the back, where he found a tree, and a girl.

And this tree had started it all.