Fluff Alphabet

Alphabet Source: https://snk-warriors.tumblr.com/post/173203415802/fluff-alphabet

1-5 letters :)

________________________________________________________________________________

A is for Activities - What do they like to do with their s/o? How do they spend their free time with them?

is for Beauty - What do they admire about their s/o? What do they think is beautiful about them?

is for Comfort - How would they help their s/o when they feel down/have a panic attack etc.?

is for Dreams - How do they picture their future with their s/o?

is for Equal - Are they the dominant one in the relationship, or rather passive?

is for Fight - Would they be easy to forgive their s/o? How are they fighting?

is for Gratitude - How grateful are they in general? Are they aware of what their s/o is doing for them?

is for Honesty - Do they have secrets they hide from their s/o? Or do they share everything?

is for Inspiration - Did their s/o change them somehow, or the other way around? Like trying out new things or helped them overcome personal problems?

is for Jealousy - Do they get jealous easily? How do they deal with it?

is for Kiss - Are they a good kisser? What was the first kiss like?

is for Love Confession - How would they confess to their s/o?

is for Marriage - Do they want to get married? How do they propose? What would the marriage be like?

is for Nicknames - What do they call their s/o?

is for On Cloud Nine - What are they like when they are in love? Is it obvious for others? How do they express their feelings?

is for PDA - Are they upfront about their relationship? Do they brag with their s/o in front of others? Or are they rather shy to kiss etc. when others are watching?

is for Quirk - Some random ability they have that's beneficial in a relationship.

is for Romance - How romantic are they? What would they do to make their s/o happy? Cliché or rather creative?

 S is for Support - Are they helping their s/o achieve their goals? Do they believe in them?

is for Thrill - Do they need to try out new things to spice out your relationship? Or do they prefer a certain routine?

is for Understanding - How good do they know their partner? Are they empathetic?

is for Value - How important is the relationship to them? What is it's worth in comparison to other things in their life?

is for Wild Card - A random Fluff Headcanon.

is for XOXO - Are they very affectionate? Do they love to kiss and cuddle?

is for Yearning - How will they cope when they're missing their partner?

is for Zeal - Are they willing to go to great lengths for the relationship? If so, what kind of?