Hate

Hate.

The only word you could think of to describe the feeling when you saw her. You had no reason to hate her. It wasn't like she did anything to you. She doesn't even know you.

But how hate her. You loath her. And now, you were beginning to understand why you hated her so much.

You hated her laugh, the way it was so carefree and how people were drawn to her cause of it. You hated how pretty she was, that guy's, even the infamous Bakugou Katsuki didn't mind her in his presence. And you hated that.

You hated her cause you wanted to be her.

Because you want to be her.

The attention she got from guys and girls, that she had so many friends and you, ha, you were stuck in a shadow.

No one noticed you. Complimented you. Left love letter in your locker
2 or 3 times a week. Or acknowledged your presence.

You were simply know as the loner of class 1A. You had a pretty cool quirk, in your opinion, but rarely showed off. You can't handle the spot light on you, its too much, at time. Now there is another thing you hate about her.

She knows how to handle the spotlight on her. She is confident, always knows the perfect things to say in any given situation.

She had a flashy quirk that gets in the spotlight, plus, she is strong and beautiful. She had curves girls your age wish for. A pretty face that always lights up the room where ever she goes.

Oh how you so badly wanted to be her.

But you are plain. A plain Jane. You are as plain as plain gets. There was nothing to you, atleast that's what everyone saw when they looked at you. And that's what you came to believe about yourself.

Confidence was something you lacked and something that's her strong suite. This showed heavily in your training.

Aizawa is always hard on you and he seems to be the only person who sees you. But you felt trained was getting no where.

You learned that Bakugou Katsuki ran in the mornings, because you have nothing better to do that to listen to your peers talk nonstop, and so you wanted to try that. You struggled with stamina so maybe that'd help you and your training.

And so it began. You started your training. And then it happened. One morning you were jogging but on a new route and you ran into him. He didn't see you but you surely saw him.

He had his headphones in and they swayed with him as he ran, you could hear the music is you focused enough, it was pop, surprisingly. He was dripping in sweat and God he looked so good.

You could see his beautifully toned abs where the sweat made the white t-shirt highly see though and you are so glad it did. He looked so calm, the breeze blowing against his body. But he wasnt bothered by it. And he didn't have on his normal scowl.

Instead he looked surprisingly peaceful. His chest moving up in down caused your eyes to be brought away from his face and down to his abs.

A blush came across your face as you watched him jog away through the trees separating you both. You started to run again the image still very fresh in your mind.

And that's when it started. Your crush on Bakugou Katsuki. Everytime you looked at him. Came close to him. Got paired up with him you face was red. All you would thing about was that morning.