Prologue

'How many people are following me?' Gray's eyes shifted around to try to count the number of shady people he had constantly been seeing the moment he got off the bus. 'They're all adults too. I won't be able to handle them in a fight. I'm too outnumbered and would be overpowered easily,'

He continued walking in the direction opposite of his apartment. He wasn't going to stupidly lead them to where he lived. Instead, he tried to inconspicuously make his way to the nearest police station.

Unfortunately, luck was not on his side. A white van pulled up beside him and before he could even scream, he was dragged inside and knocked unconscious.

XXX

"Fuck!" Ben punched the wall angrily, causing a crack to form.

"Ben—"

"How can we just attend class like normally when Gray's missing!?" Ben snapped.

"We should be out there looking for him!" Alex agreed.

"Aren't the police already looking for him though?" Teddy brought up.

"It's already been a week," Ben pointed out. "They haven't found him yet. They can't expect us to just go to school and pretend everything's okay!"

"Do you think the Union has something to do with Gray's disappearance?" Gerard brought up.

"No, I don't think so," Eugene shook his head. "They're not the type to kidnap people. Beating people up and getting into fights with other gangs, yes. But kidnapping someone, especially for a long period of time, would draw the police's attention and Donald Na wouldn't risk it over only one person. He'd beat them up instead,"

"Then who would kidnap Gray!?" Alex demanded. "Why would they kidnap him!?"

"There's been a lot of kidnapping being reported on the news lately," Rowan spoke up. "So far, none of the victims have been found,"

'Gray...please be okay...'

This story will be very dark. Its main focus will be on Donald helping Gray recover from his trauma.

This story is NOT Donald X Gray. It's more of a protective/parental Donald who takes care of Gray.