Missing the Love

It's a rainy day. The sound of the rain and thunder is heard loudly and lighting flashes. But Yoo Jonghyuk just sits there alone lost in his thoughts.

Yoo Jonghyuk deeply misses the man who would always be there for him. Who would sacrifice himself with no hesitation for the people he cares about. Who would put people in their place. The guy who was popular among constellations. The man he loved. The man that made him a better person. The person who would always argue with him.

Oh how much Yoo Jonghyuk regrets not saying how much he loves him. Not a day goes by that he didn't think about him. Even though he isn't here, he still texts him hoping that he would reply. It's foolish of him, but Yoo Jonghyuk didn't think about anything else. Kim Dokja was the only being in his mind. Yoo Jonghyuk deeply misses him. 

Years has gone by, but Yoo Jonghyuk is still alone. He's used to it, but he can feel the emptiness in his heart when he hears the door slam shut.  No one to share his apartment with, no one to wake up with, no one to talk to during their days off.

Everyday, he feels all sorts of negative emotions. He feels sad, miserable, guilty, and angry. It takes all he has left to stay strong.  To not allow anyone to see him cry. If someone does catch a glimpse of the cracks in his facade, they would pity him. They are also suffering, Yoo Jonghyuk doesn't want to burden them more.

Every night, he is yearning for his touch, to hear his voice, to be with Kim Dokja. He would sacrifice anything just to hear Kim Dokja say "sunfish bastard" for the last time.  He wants nothing more than to hold him tight, tell him he loves him. But he will never do any of these things. He knows that Kim Dokja isn't here anymore. So, he stays quiet as if he was trying to forget about the other man.

"Kim Dokja.. I miss you so much... "