chap 1

While mark was in his room all alone just him and an unkown voice oustide his room.
Marks pov:

'Dang it. I shouldve just din't come there..this is all cesars fault.'

Suddenly he heard a ring from his phone.

"hello?.." mark softly spoke

"HELLO MARK? IVE BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT YOU FOR HOURS.. I WAS WORRIED ARE YOU OK?"cesar then spoke with a worried tone.

"YOU ASSHOLE! ITS ALL YOUR FAULT. NOW AN ALTERNATE FOLLOWED ME HOME." Mark said with a mad and loud tone.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN? IVE BEEN AT THE HOSPITAL FOR A WEEK..." cesar nerviously spoke

"So that wasn't you.." mark spoke softly shocked

"STAY THERE IM COMING TO SAVE YOU.." cesar then went to his car and drove to mark's house
Cesar then pulls out his gun and pointed at the alternate. A few minutes later it went quiet.

"Mark are you there?.."cesar then questioned

"Cesar is that really you?"

"Yeah bud-"

Mark then thightly hugged cesar and cutting him off, mark started to cry from how guilty he is.

"Im sorry cesar.."

"Its okay mark. Atleast your safe now."

Cesar then gets a towel to wipe marks tears off later then mark changed to some comfy clothes and cesar decided to make dinner for mark.

"Hey mark made you some dinner!" Cesar said while handing mark some ramen noodles.

"Thanks dude. You should go back to your place now-"

"Nah.. ill stay for tonight. I dont want you to get hurt."

"Oh yeah cesar hows your mother?"

Cesar began to tear up cause her mother died mark then felt exetremely guilt for what he said.

"Hey cesar im sorry.. well she's in a better place now."

"Yeah.. thanks mark. You know those ramen noodles arent gonna eat em self right?"

"Yeah yeah i know.."

After mark ate the noodles cesar cooked for him they rested at the living room and watched some tv. Cesar was tired and leaned to marks shoulder,mark blushed but dint mind him doing that.mark carried cesar to his bed and placed him down there,mark then cuddled with cesar while sleeping.

THATS ALL FOLKS SEE YA PEOPLE-