Chapter 1

{Author's Pov}

They are seeing each other for the first time today after their 4 years Love affair.

The gleam of happiness in both their eyes and the small smile on their lips showed how they were happy and joyful because of it.

They met each other,He ran and hugged her Tight.

"After 4 years of Our relationship,we are finally able to see each other face to face today"He said while smiling brightly.

"Yeah,I'm very glad"She said returning the same bright smile.

They went To home with each other in the car.

"I'm sorry,I left you alone for 4 years"Jungkook said while biting his lips feeling guilty.

"No Jungkook,I'm the one who should apologise,For taking so long to Come to Korea"She said while patting his back with a warm smile on her lips.

After driving for a few hours,they finally got home.

"You can go and fresh up Y/n,I'll make Lunch Today"He said with a re-assuring smile While She Just nodded.

By the time,She took a shower,Jungkook had already prepared Lunch for both of them.

"Come on,Let's eat"He said While pointing at the table filled with food.

They started eating,And Y/n made different faces showing how it was delicious.

"I'm sorry,your precious Time is gone because of me"She said while looking at him.

He just sighed and went behind her and hugged her.

"For 4 years,we waited to see each other face to face"He stopped for a second and spoke again.

"I'm not going to office for 2 weeks,I'll show you all over here"He said with a comforting smile,which caused y/n to smile.

"Thankyou Jungkook,I'm happy being with you"She hugged him back.

So they are happily eating Lunch.

She thought about their first encounter.