B-But?

( Sorry if this story makes you uncomfortable I just wanted to try it )

" What the HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU I TAKE YOU IN AND YOU KILL MY SON" Naruto scream so loudly people in the sand village heard him and Shinki begged that Kawaki and Naruto fixed this he as well as Gaara knew about Kawaki's crush on lord seventh. " Lord seventh please try to understand my reasoning i did not want to do it i love your son he is like a brother to me but imagine Momoshiki getting out imagine the devastation it will bring just think about it" Naruto turned quickly hand outstretched and slapped Kawaki across the face so hard he fell to the ground holding his right cheek whimpering " Leave this village and never comeback" Shikamaru and Kawaki 's eyes open wide with surprise " Wow Naruto that's to much that's way too much" " Shut up you better be gone by sunrise or else you'll never awake again" Kawaki stood up and bowed" Yes lord seventh"

---( Present/ Kawaki's pov)---

That was a few years ago anyway there is going to be a kage summit i am the adviser to the Kazekage, Shinki, i was taken in cause this was the only other place i knew was safe and we became friends after we fought. I wonder how it'll be as i see all the people i had to leave behind...