The encounter

Steve tripped over his clumsy legs and fell right on a spiky tussock of grass.

"I'm so hungry..." Steve groaned as he got up and shook dirt off his cyan shirt. He gripped his stomach as it growled.

He hadn't eaten in so long and his mind was going crazy with no food in his belly.

Steve looked up as he scented fresh bread being made. He followed the scent and came across a village, the smell of bread hung in the air.

He followed the scent to a house and slapped the local villagers away as he picked up the still hot bread and began gobbling it.
He didn't care that it was hot, he finally had something to fill his empty belly.

One of the villagers scoffed and said quietly, "I'm getting the iron golem!.."

Steve grabbed more and more bread and stuff his face with it. Then he felt a cold heavy hand grab his shoulder and spin him around.

He locked eyes with beautiful grey eyes and he got a boner.

It was a stone creature of some sort and Steve knew he had to marry this majestic creature.

"What are you doing eating my villagers food?!" The iron golem growled.

Steve hardly seemed to hear him, his eyes bored into the iron golems eyes, it felt like he'd need a map to get out of it's beautiful grey eyes.

"You got a name hot-stuff?" He asked.
The iron golem looked a bit puzzled and he noticed he's cheeks getting red.
"I-Im Jerry, but you didn't answer my question!" Steve grabbed Jerry by the hand and led him outside.