Part One

-May 3rd, 4283, 12am-

It was the middle of the night and the castle was quiet, the night guards stood at their post and the royal family slept. All was seemingly calm as 3 unknown figures dressed in all black creep around the hallway then split up. The person who went alone attacks the guard, single handedly killing almost every guard that tried to kill them. As they fought the person's hood fell off, revealing long yellow hair with a dark fade and a halo. Once their hood fell off they unfolded small pointed, yellow and black wings. They where very fast, bouncing off walls and killing everyone in their way. Meanwhile the other two people snuck into the princess bedroom.
"Amy be quieter, we don't know how many guards are left"
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it's so hard to see. Let's just grab the princess and get out Tessa" both girls talked in a whisper. The room was dark and quite large, making it hard to navigate. After a few minutes the 3rd person joined them.
"Ivy you're ok!"
"Nice to see you to Amy but let's get the princess and get out before backup comes" Ivy responded quietly. The 3 girls found the sleeping princess and drugged her with something so she'd stay unconscious.
"Let's get her to the balcony, then Sasha can pick us up in the hovercraft" Tessa said. Ava restrained the unconscious princess then Ivy carried her the balcony where the hovercraft met them. Right as they got the princess onto the ship more guards showed up.
"You guys go, I'll catch up" Ivy called
The others got on the ship, now was not a time for hesitation. Ivy slaughtered most of the guards then flew up to the hovercraft.
"We better go fast, more will be coming with ships soon" Ivy said, out of breath.
"I knew you were a good fighter but that was incredible" Ava responded. The princess had been tied to a pole that was supporting a loft like area, still knocked out. They flew off, knowing they weren't in the clear yet. Suddenly 3 hovercrafts began to follow them. The ships were about the same size as the girls ship and there was a guard flying outside one of the ships. A guard with golden wings, not much bigger then ivy's wings, and long blond hair flew at the ship.
"What the f*ck is an angle doing here?! I thought they never leave their city!" Yelled Tessa. Ivy just smirked,
"This should be fun" she said before jumping out of the hovercraft and flying towards the angel. Ivy flew as fast as she could right into the angel. The collision knocked the angel down but she recovered quickly, Ivy managed to knock herself up so she could recover quicker. The angel shot upwards at Ivy but Ivy was quicker. Ivy dogged all of the angel's attacks, toying with her, until Ivy rammed into the angel. Ivy managed to recover from the impact but the angel hit the ground, passing out from the impact. Ivy landed next to the angel and tied her up and carried her to the hovercraft.
"Why'd you bring her here?" Asked Tessa when Ivy returned.
"I'm gonna bring her to my prison" Ivy responded quite casually. Tessa chose not to question further, this was pretty normal for Ivy.
"We shot down 2 of the guard ships but we can't seem to get the last one, they somehow became invisible" said Ava
"We know they are still there cause sometimes they shoot at us" continued Sasha, just them the ship shook as the shield protected the ship from bullets.
"We could use the princess, if we threaten to kill her they will show themselves" suggested Ava.
"That might actually work..." responded Tessa, she untied the princess from the pole and brought her to the open door of the hovercraft with a knife to her throat. The princess was still unconscious and Ivy hid off to the side, ready to strike the second the guard ship was visible. The invisible ship tried to shoot Tessa but the shield protected her.
"Show yourself or we'll kill your stupid princess!" Tessa yelled at seemingly air.
"Cut her arm so she bleeds, it'll scare them" whispered Ivy after more bullets were shot at Tessa and blocked. Tessa made a deep gash in the princess's arm with the dagger then pressed the dagger to the princess's throat. Somehow the princess remained unconscious.
"I'll give you one last chance" Tessa yelled, there was a pause before the guard ship became visible. Barely a second after the guard ship became visible Ivy bolted out of her ship and had somehow knocked the guard ship out of the sky. Ivy returned to her ship.
"Holy sh*t Ivy, how'd you do that?!" Ava said, astonished by what she'd seen. Ivy shrugged. Ivy tied the angel to a bar on the wall by her wrist and Tessa tied the princess to the pole again.
"Let's hurry up, they probably still have more hovercrafts. It'll probably take some time for them to get the people but let's hurry." Said Tessa. Everyone was exhausted and sat down, Tessa sat next to Sasha to help her drive, the others sat in the back doing stuff on their phone. The angel was the first to wake up due to the fact that she hadn't been drugged. Ava had bandaged a big gash in her head so the angel wouldn't die of blood loss. The angel woke up dazed and confused,
"W-where am I...?" She mumbled, the angel's head hurt like crazy and she was having trouble seeing. Ivy approached the angel.
"Why hello there" Ivy said, her voice was condescending. The angel tensed as her vision focused and she got a good like at Ivy.
"You bitch! What the f*ck do you want from me!" The angel yelled, she glared at Ivy.
"Awe,You didn't miss me?" Ivy mocked her. The others listened, curious as to where the conversation was going.
"F*ck. You." The angel responded to Ivy. That's when the angel noticed the princess tied up not to far from her.
"Nixie!" The angel called out, her voice sounded desperate, "Let her go Ivy!" Ivy smirked and flicked the angel's forehead.
"No, I don't think I will" Ivy said. Ivy went over to Nixie, the angel's eyes grew wide.
"Don't you dare hurt her!" The angel yelled, she tugged against her restraints. Ivy chuckled and held a knife to Nixie's throat. The angel's face became even more desperate,
"Stop! Please!" She cried. Ivy laughed,
"You're pathetic" That's when Nixie began to wake up.
"Ow... my head" she mumbled, She tried to reach for her head but her arms were restrained, "What the f*uck-" that when she realized where she was. Nixie's eyes grew wide and terrified, that's when the angel somehow untied the ropes restraining her and lunged at Ivy. Without missing a beat Ivy used her wings to propel upwards and Sasha shot the angel's leg without even turning around. Ivy grabbed some cuffs that had magic properties and restrained the angel to the bar again.
"Nice try dumba$$" Ivy taunted. Nixie was confused and terrified.
"Angela what is going on?!" She strained, her eyes were tearing up as her fear got worse.
"Nixie calm down, everything will be ok..." Angela said, she sounded unsure.
"Well it was fun messing with you but we're almost at our destination so say goodbye to each other cause you'll never see each other again" ivy said, just then Ava and Tessa injected something into Angela and Nixie knocking them out cold.