Saviour

Welcome to my new story!!

This is a Naruto x Kurenai story. Will be a short story but I'm pretty sure you all will love it.

WARNING : This story will contain lemons in the future.

Now let's go into the story !!

--------------------------

'What is good father?' Kurenai wondered when she strolled down the streets of Konoha with Asuma holding her hands.

4 year old Yuuhi Asuma looked just like his father except he had her red eyes instead of the brown his father had. He was currently doing what every 4 year old did, bounce in place and let his eyes wander around the streets. He pointed out different things like the pigs in their pens and the different kinds of fruits and vegetables in the marketplace.

Sometimes she found him in the living room just looking at his father's trench knives, letting a finger trail along the blade. She scolded him for it but did it lightly as little Asuma lacked a father figure in his life. He didn't cry because he was a rather strong boy who kept his emotions in check like his mother while his father was more of the rowdy type. She blushed when she remembered certain things they did in the bedroom with his so-called "rowdy" personality.

"Mommy look!" little Asuma shouted as he pointed his finger at what he wanted her to see.

She scolded him, "Asuma-kun, it's not nice to point. Stop that right now."

Asuma had the decency to blush and he put his hand down, but still shouted nonetheless, "But look Mommy!" Kurenai did what her son told her to and she found one of the more interesting people of Konoha running toward them.

Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto was currently holding an unconscious Uchiha over his shoulder in a fireman carry as he walked towards the IT department of Konoha. He had filled out over the years as he had dismantled Akatuski over the last 4 years. He had a wiry frame that held a reserve of strength underneath his clothes. He had ditched the orange jumpsuit a few years ago and went for darker clothes, namely black and dark green.

He had replaced his orange jumpsuit with a dark trench coat like Anko's with a dark green muscle shirt underneath. Black shinobi pants cut off at the knees and revealed dark green, dragon scale bracers that protected his shins. Black combat boots peeked out from under the bracers and emerald green fingerless gloves with dark metal plates on the knuckles conformed to his knuckle. A shuriken pouch was taped to his thigh while a set of throwing knives hung from the waistband of his pants. His 3 feet long kodachi was sheathed in a light blue scabbard that was strapped along his spine. The handle of the sword was an emerald green while the rest of the blade glimmered in different shades of green starting with jade and ending with dark green.

He had a lean frame with lean muscles that strained against the fabric of his clothes and showed off his toned muscles. A light tan kept him from being classified as a pale person. He was one of the taller men in the village, a very noticeable contrast to his childhood where he was the shortest of his class and peers. Broad shoulders accompanied his long arms and from what gossip had said, he had nice, toned abs and legs.

His face was covered by a white porcelain mask like the ANBU, but he wasn't part of the ANBU as this was his own mask that he had created from scratch. The kanji for wind was on his forehead while the kanji for water and lightning was on his left and right cheek respectively. All of them were written in blood red while the rest of the mask stayed a plain white. Brilliant blue eyes peeked out from the eyeholes of the mask and they held a reservoir of strength underneath their azure depths. The rest of his face was concealed, but from what she knew, he had three whisker marks that he had traced white on each cheek. His face had lost all its baby fat and was now more angular like his father, the Yondaime Hokage, the Yellow flash of Konoha, Namikaze Minato. His heritage had been released a few days after he became a chunin two years ago and he now lived in his father's old estates.