our friendship pact | foreword

Wow. This book was the first book I ever wrote, the first book I ever published on Wattpad, the first book I ever completed. This book is special to me for a lot of reasons, and I never thought I'd be able to be in a position where five years later I'd look back on this story and think about every way in which I can fix it to make sure it's at the best version I can make this.

So, welcome! This story was written back in the ancient year of 2017, so it is by far my oldest and worst written story. I'm excited to get into the rewrite and I hope everyone, whether you're a previous reader interested in seeing where this book goes or a new reader that just discovered it, is interested to see where this story goes too!

A few notes about this book before we get started.

The names of the characters have been changed, so for anyone who previously read this story: don't be alarmed, they're the same characters, they just have different names.

This book is also very different from the other books on my page, and is adhered to a slightly younger audience - there is no swearing, no graphic descriptions of anything mature, and no mature themes. It's purely just a fluffy romance between two high schoolers.

Some plot points in this book remained the same from its original draft and some drastically changed. All these changes were made to make sure the story is at its best shape.

And other than that, I hope you all enjoy this book!

♠️

Triggers

If any of the following makes you uncomfortable, feel free to click out:

• Mention of bullying• Absentee parent

♠️

Status

Chapter released every Sunday once Enemies with Benefits has finished.