Meeting him

Jungkook and taehyung has been best friends since forever . Almost all the major memories that jungkook has of his life are in one manner or other related to taehyung . His first kiss, his first basketball win, his first relationship, his first time, everything involved taehyubg in one way or another. As long as he can think of , taehyung has been his best friend . Well they lived in the same locality in Busan . And they got to know each other that way .

Jungkook could still remember that day very vividly . He was 7 , coming back home from a nearby park after playing with his school friends ,on a cycle . He had almost reached home ,when suddenly a men on a bike crossed his path . He lost his balance and fell . Though it's been a long time he can still tell it hurted a lot . It was his first severe injury . His house was nearby but still not near enough that he could just walk back .

He was just sitting on the corner of the road with his broken bicycle and crying ,when he suddenly noticed that a boy who also looked like his age was staring intently at him from the terrace of the home on the other side of the road . Then he suddenly Ran back inside the house . Jungkook continued crying . In a matter of seconds the boy came outside the house with a women , and pointing to jungkook and said something to her.

The women approached jungkook and asked him what happened. Though jungkook was asked by his mother not to talk to strangers , at that moment jungkook didn't care . He told the women everything. She took him inside the house which he still remembers, fascinated him because of how nice it was . She tended to his wounds and afterwards gave him hot chocolate and some cookies . The young boy was sitting on a chair near the couch jungkook was sitting on and still staring at him .

The boy had black curly hairs and beautiful brown eyes . He was an extremely cute kid . As he was about to talk to him , his parents arrived . The thing was that while the boy's mom was tending to his wounds , she had sent the maid to call for jungkook's parents after he had told her about them.

Jungkook's parents were almost on the verge of crying and were so , so grateful to the boy's mother . The boy's mother told jungkook's parents about how her son had seen an injured and crying jungkook on streets from terrace and immediately ran to her and told her about him .

Jungkook's parents also thanked the black haired boy and requested that they wanted to repay and thank them in some manner , to which the kind women refused saying that the happiness she feels from taking care of the boy is sufficient in itself .

Just as they were about to leave the house , the little boy fastly crossed the distance between the chair and jungkook and said, 'get well soon bunny'. It was the first time anyone gave jungkook a nickname based on his visual similarity to a rabbit . He didn't mind in fact he quite liked the name just as he liked the weirdly cute boxy smile on the boy's face . He left after that

The second time they met was as soon as jungkook recovered and went to play again . He vividly remember that as well , he was playing in the park with his friends , when he saw the boy sitting on a bench with a girl . If that was not a clear indication of what a heartthrob Taehyung will grow up to be , then jungkook don't know what was. Jungkook approached the boy and extended a hand to him saying 'I am jungkook, thank you for taking care of me that day.'

Taehyung immediately shake hands with him . Jungkook got to know that the said boy's name was Taehyubg and he was also seven year old. He had shifted to jungkook's locality only 1 month ago and didn't had many friends.

Jungkook invited taehyung and the girl to play with his group of friends : jimin, yoongi, hoseok and Jin . Fast forward six months , taehyung became a part of jungkook's group of friends . He was very close to all of them . But jungkook and taehyung , they were joined at the hips 24/7.
Soon because of taehyung's constant bothering , his parents admitted him to jungkook's school and there was no going back after that . They were always together .

Time passed really fast and in a blink of eye they were already in high school , both 17 year old . Though none of them didn't even slight physically resemble there 7 year old selves . But what was constant was there bond , still sticking to each other and joined by hip 24/7 .

Jungkook grew up to be the typical jock , captain of basketball team, school's heartthrob , attracting girls and boys with his ripped muscles, doe raven eyes ,and bunny smile . As for taehyung , there was no trace of the old taehyung left . The shy 7 yr old taehyung was replaced by the cockiest boy possible . He was a heartthrob but more importantly a heartbreaker . He had till now coloured his hair , almost every color in rainbow . Was sporty enough to be a part of basketball team and a very toned and attractive body . Also he was the best in studies , always at top of the class. Only way jungkook could still find the old taehyung in him was his doe brown eyes and immense affection they hold whenever taehyung looked at him , and taehyung's box shaped smile which almost always jungkook was the reason of .

But deep within his heart jungkook knew , things were going to change. They have been friends for 10 years without a single serious fight and he knew it was extremely strange because anyone he knew who had friendship as close as him and taehyung used to fight a lot .